Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well I'm not going to base my perspective off one great performance ...
Aarons is a better FB , people forget he played multiple games for us this season and was unimpressive. Swear some people are so kneejerk..

I'm not getting over excited.....

Just haven't been impressed by Aarons yet, despite him being afforded a full season starting in the EPL.... I wonder how KWP would have developed with the same..... In that scenario would Aaron's be worth 30m more to us in direct comparison?

If I recall correctly, you are keen on Aarons.... What game(s) should I watch?

Thank fuck your not our manager
Has 1 good game and now he's our starting RB ha ha
There's a reason he's at Southampton , he's not good enough for Spurs and he's had chances at the start of the season where he was bang avearge
BTW Aurier is shit . Just want both of them gone and two new RB'S

Bit odd.

Our best ever Premier League manager and some of our best ever Premier League signings have all come from Southampton.

Not talking about me receiving abuse, thicko! That wasn't what I was responding to... I'm talking about you wading in and laying into that other fella Château NoHo Château NoHo ; cunting him off for being American, and having a different view on how to asses players. He was reasonably polite to you but you persisted in calling him an idiot and going full flame without provocation.

It was all pretty nasty and uncalled for tbh. Not at all befitting of the image you repeatedly try to claim for yourself.....
Oh look, you doing precisely what I take the piss out of you for. Unsolicited opinions about peoples behaviour and judicious proclamations of evil amongst the populace. Pope Pious the Airhead, policing message boards since time immemorial.
I'm sorry I've let you down, I'll take myself to one side and have a stern word.

Oh look, you doing precisely what I take the piss out of you for. Unsolicited opinions about peoples behaviour and judicious proclamations of evil amongst the populace. Pope Pious the Airhead, policing message boards since time immemorial.
I'm sorry I've let you down, I'll take myself to one side and have a stern word.

I don't care if you take the piss out of me.... I think you're a mug.

In fact you make me laugh.

Bit odd.

Our best ever Premier League manager and some of our best ever Premier League signings have all come from Southampton.
What's odd is saying a player should become a starter after 1 good game.
I guarantee you every average player will have 1 great game its like 'the game of your life' , doesn't make you a worthy-starter

no - I don't, or you wouldn't act like an hysterical prima donna because you had something negative posted about you
you are a bit sad really.
do you live alone and keep cats?

The is not hysteria nor a response to any lame insult you may have thrown at me.....

Still laugh at you. :akabusi:

I do not like Mourinho, never did. But he has got one thing over Poch: He is loaning out young players to give them much needed matching and experience. What Poch did to our young ones was not good.

Was wonderful watching KWP yesterday.

What's odd is saying a player should become a starter after 1 good game.
I guarantee you every average player will have 1 great game its like 'the game of your life' , doesn't make you a worthy-starter

Its ironic considering your username is named after someone who is basically a guaranteed starter off the back of one game and otherwise bang average.

Its ironic considering your username is named after someone who is basically a guaranteed starter off the back of one game and otherwise bang average.
and your point is , I think you can work out when I made my username? You want me to change it to prove that Walker-Peters is average?
I also think Moura is pretty average but it doesnt mean it doesnt make a nice nickname

and your point is , I think you can work out when I made my username? You want me to change it to prove that Walker-Peters is average?
I also think Moura is pretty average but it doesnt mean it doesnt make a nice nickname

Yup..... Let's be 'avin ya KWP puns then! :sonhmm:

The is not hysteria nor a response to any lame insult you may have thrown at me.....

Still laugh at you. :akabusi:
Oh trust me, I haven't tried to insult you at all
All I have done is describe how you come across in your posts. If you behaved that way with genuine interactive contact, you would run out of friends in a hurry.

And end up living alone

with a cat

Back
Top Bottom