Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see we can add world history to the list of subjects you're confused about.

I haven't hurled the first insult in any of these back and forths.
I'm not confused about anything. You are the one on a foreign message board talking shit about a sport you have no understanding of and patronising people who do.
You are pretty much the epitome of everything about your country that makes people ridicule and despise it in equal measure.

I'm not confused about anything. You are the one on a foreign message board talking shit about a sport you have no understanding of and patronising people who do.
You are pretty much the epitome of everything about your country that makes people ridicule and despise it in equal measure.
Incredible.

You're the kind of guy who can simultaneously generalize an entire population of 350 Million, whilst speaking for the rest of the planet, and yet wonder why people call you "thick".

With this confidence, I totally understand why you would presume to know more about football than a "foreigner" and than the organizations of PSG and Spurs.

Spoke to my dad yesterday

“Where did we get Aurier from? Can’t we send him back?”

lol

He’s right but apparently statistically he’s good and knows how to cross a ball

I think he’s put one decent cross in since he’s beenhere!

Definitely up there as one of the worst

Blokes a complete clown

I am putting Sanchez above him though , almost double the price and has been largely average to poor

Definitely up there as one of the worst

Blokes a complete clown

I am putting Sanchez above him though , almost double the price and has been largely average to poor
Harsh, but it's ringing true almost every game now.

I find myself saying oh maybe next time Sanchez will come good, oh he needs more time ect, ect.

But he never does come good, it would be alright if he didn't cost 42 million pounds, our second most expensive signing ever.

Harsh, but it's ringing true almost every game now.

I find myself saying oh maybe next time Sanchez will come good, oh he needs more time ect, ect.

But he never does come good, it would be alright if he didn't cost 42 million pounds, our second most expensive signing ever.
he's the biggest donkey ever

can't believe people think he's good

calamity in every part of the game. starting above Toby and Jan? what the fuck.

Because they signed players like Alisson, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Mané and Salah etc. after spending a couple of hours @ the very limited website whoscored.com? :levylol:
No, because they're owned by Fenway Sport Group, an American parent company of a baseball team, and because they've been using sabermetrics for nearly a decade.

Ian Graham is the fella's name. He doesn't even watch matches.

GjX7YhU.png

No, because they're owned by Fenway Sport Group, an American parent company of a baseball team, and because they've been using sabermetrics for nearly a decade.

Ian Graham is the fella's name. He doesn't even watch matches.

GjX7YhU.png
That's like if you were building a sandcastle, playing about in the pit, and comparing your engineering to building the Burj Khalifa.

Read that full article. He says statistics can't be used in such a simple manner.

Incredible.

You're the kind of guy who can simultaneously generalize an entire population of 350 Million, whilst speaking for the rest of the planet, and yet wonder why people call you "thick".

With this confidence, I totally understand why you would presume to know more about football than a "foreigner" and than the organizations of PSG and Spurs.
I think you will find that you are the one with comprehension issues. I did not condemn the entire population of the US at all. I have visited the country on multiple occasions and know fine well that it is a wonderful place brimming with equally wonderful people. Like all countries it also has it's fair share of dickheads, you voted the best of them as your president. It is those people that get remembered and tarnish the reputation of the larger majority of normal people.
What I said was that you are one of those arrogant, big mouthed self opinionated gobshites that do so much to taint the view the world has of your country.
I base my understanding from having played the game for many years at a reasonable representative level, and have the benefit of 50 years of watching top flight football, amassing a great deal of information that assists me in recognising expertise in the sport, I'm not alone, there are millions of us. Your judgement of the player in question has been made a from a collection of data, some of which may be useful and generally, a large amount of specious nonsense, usually accompanied by equally vacuous pie charts, graphs and "heat maps."
The gullible and poorly educated Hoover this drivel up and think it a substitute for putting the time in to play, understand, watch and learn from seeing the game played by genuinely capable and talented players.
I dont presume to know more because you are a foreigner, I do so because you have been posting crap and trying to defend it without credible argument and a total lack of humility. We have enough twats of that nature on here as it is, we really dont need any more.

Back
Top Bottom