Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He actually did alright today. Put in a few decent balls that could've been converted. The fact that this guy was our only attacking outlet sums up this shitshow of a team right now.

He actually did alright today. Put in a few decent balls that could've been converted. The fact that this guy was our only attacking outlet sums up this shitshow of a team right now.

I'm not sure I agree with that. In our system he is the 'spare man' and teams are actively letting him receive the ball out wide because 90% of the time his ball into the box is dogshit and even on the rare occasion that he puts a decent ball in we usually only have 1 man in the box.

Really not sure if his supposed attacking prowess is worth his spot but we have fuck all alternative.

He's certainly got the "yell out in frustration, because I've just hit the first man with a cross, again" reaction down to a fine art - absolutely wasteful today.

This is the point.
GLC ain't doing it.
SA is literally our only creativity. He has got 10 goals and assists but from about 1500 crosses and passes.
Aarons would have better stats.

I honestly thought Kyle Walker was incredibly frustrating at crossing, but Serge Aurier is literally on another stratosphere. If he had 10 crosses in a game, you can guarantee 9 of them will hit the opposition player. He is simply not a good enough player and simply not good enough for Tottenham Hotspur. The worse Right back we have ever had.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To prove he could successfully cross things so that he wouldn't be mistaken for Serge Aurier.

He put it in dangerous areas a few times, our strikers are not at their best either. Sometimes it’s that 5 percent, Sons saved shot that Harry of old would of been following in the other day. Busting your ass to get in front today on a few players.

il_794xN.826564934_1k0i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom