Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You have waited until he has a shit game to post that, that's clear.

His displays this season have been more solid, more consistent than the majority of performances from the majority of players. Sit down analyse and go through every player in the squad and there isn't one. Some have put in much better displays like Lo Celso, Lloris but Lloris didn't make his come back until Jan and Lo Celso has played in almost half the mins as him.
Must be a reason why Mourinho keeps playing him. Trippier would just keep backing off or let opponents run past him , and not give a shit. Aurier tries to win the ball everytime. If you dont try you dont make mistakes.

Jose has reportedly been trying Skipp and some others at RB in training, but I am expecting Sissoko at RB on Wednesday. I am not crazy about how much of our offense in recent weeks has run through Aurier, but it goes without saying (I hope) that Sissoko cannot be expected to carry that responsibility. A broader tactical shift will be needed.

You have waited until he has a shit game to post that, that's clear.

His displays this season have been more solid, more consistent than the majority of performances from the majority of players. Sit down analyse and go through every player in the squad and there isn't one. Some have put in much better displays like Lo Celso, Lloris but Lloris didn't make his come back until Jan and Lo Celso has played in almost half the mins as him.
Why would I slate him after a good game?

Point is, no good having good games of every good game is outnumbered by shit ones and catastrophic performances

Horrible news.. Serge will be in bits and very vulnerable.. I’m sure the club will do everything in their power to help him..The poor lad has had a bad year and I hope he can recover from this massive set back..

Thoughts are with you Serge..

I cant stand him as a player, and dont like the little I know about him as a man, but terrible news. I hope the club let him go on a free back to France so he can be close to his mother. We dont need him for the remaining 3 games

Back
Top Bottom