Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

he truly is. Didn’t watch the game tonight purely on Dier, Aurier and Sissoko. Trio of useless shit cunts along with Sanchez, winks , Davies etc etc. Wish they would all fuck off tomorrow. The fact we bought a right back that can’t even take Aurier’s place is absolutely shocking
U didn’t watch the game because you don’t like a few players? Fucking cuntox

I don't know about Aurier. I actually think he's a decent player, but he seems to have a brain fart way too often that costs us the game. Not sure if he can get coached up to be a consistent player because if not I'm done with his antics, and we should move on.

I don't know about Aurier. I actually think he's a decent player, but he seems to have a brain fart way too often that costs us the game. Not sure if he can get coached up to be a consistent player because if not I'm done with his antics, and we should move on.
No other RB at the top 6 teams have that issue. That's the problem.
Too many errors. He's been here far too long..

Coached to be consistent? I think we know he can't. No one's done it yet and he's not getting any.younger. he fucked us again in Sunday and so did that useless sissoko excuses for footballers the pairmof them.

Walker>Trippier>Aurier>Doherty

I don't want to see the next one in that sorry sequence. We seem to be getting a worse player in with each successive right-back.
Walker > Trippier > Corluka > Carr > YP Lee> Stalteri > Aurier > Doherty

Back
Top Bottom