Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For anyone wetting their knickers, it's hugely unlikely he's off elsewhere

An employer needs to sponsor a non-EU citizen for a work visa - we are that employer. If any other club wanted to sign him, they'd need to go through the whole process all over again as a separate sponsor.

Totti Totti I don't know if he was before but when you said Aurier may bond with Sissoko and help him out, did you already know that Aurier was following Sissoko on Twitter?
If he wasn't and he's just done it, as he has @spursoffical, it suggests they may have started already.

Totti Totti I don't know if he was before but when you said Aurier may bond with Sissoko and help him out, did you already know that Aurier was following Sissoko on Twitter?
If he wasn't and he's just done it, as he has @spursoffical, it suggests they may have started already.

They already know each other from playing for Tolouse

They already know each other from playing for Tolouse
Of course. I see why he said it know.
The Toulouse connection.
Well somehow I didn't realise that. I don't know why I thought Aurier had been there after.
Maybe becuase I only heard of Aurier in 2013 and Sissoko was at Newcastle then.
I just thought of the French thing and probably having similar interests and backgrounds
Makes sense. If they knew each other then Pochettino has obviously asked hiim about his character.
Toby Jan Eriksen- Sissoko Aurier - Rose google

For anyone wetting their knickers, it's hugely unlikely he's off elsewhere

An employer needs to sponsor a non-EU citizen for a work visa - we are that employer. If any other club wanted to sign him, they'd need to go through the whole process all over again as a separate sponsor.
Not to mention the few hundred quid

ps you do realise the next one is how do we know it wasn't chelsea applying for the work permit

I think this is a very good signing. He should adapt to this league.
It gives us options and versatility for different games
He gives us European experience too. He's won stuff.
If he's kills it, Rose will be looking over there and trying to be better
We will have balance when you play Rose Aurier and Trippier Davies.
I think we have been misssing that.
If we can get Rose and Aurier on form in the same team it will be just as good as before.
My wish this year is for a CL spot. I think it is more important to the club for the future.
Love a trophy, but CL for a third season would put us on the map. We would be seen as a top 4 club. It would be a massive achievement for us.
We move into the NWHL with CL football then push on
It's a shame we had to have a season away if only we could have found and extra 100 odd yards of land north

Announce this please. I still feel like tempting fate even though the signals are done and dusted.
It's willianophobia

Last edited:
Imagine Sissoko and Aurier together down the right wing...

Is it too soon to talk about #PACE and POWER?
:levyeyes:

Don't think he was at the time, no.

I just based it off Sissoko wanting Aurier go sign in his Instagram video.

waiting.....?

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom