Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to laugh at the replies to that tweet he sent. All Woolwich fans posting pictures of him in their shirt saying he is a woolwich fan, with our fans replying 'Bergkamp is a Spurs fan'.

Rekt.
Some cunt even suggested they don't need a RB. Then when confronted said they have Ox kolsanivec (my spelling) bellerin monreal.
How many times has Chamberlin played RB. Not to mention he wants out and just turned down the champions as he doesn't want to play there (RB)

Last edited:
He said something stupid, when he was angry and drunk. We've all said stupid stuff like that when we were young. He's apologised and he should be allowed to move on.

I think what worries me is Poch deals with problem players by moving them on. He's not got a rep for getting the best out of bad apples - should Aurier turn out to be one. Where's Bryan Clough when you need him?

I think what worries me is Poch deals with problem players by moving them on. He's not got a rep for getting the best out of bad apples - should Aurier turn out to be one. Where's Bryan Clough when you need him?
What he also does, as he's said many times, is research the personality of signings.
He doesn't want anyone in who will upset the harmony.
If this is true, then I'm sure Hitchen, who knows French football inside out, has seen what Toulouse and PSG staff etc had to say about him, whether he's a shirker, a bad influence in the dressing room etc.
This was said about Sissoko when he came.
We'll see.
Pochettino is not flawless.

Get it announced Spurs. Fucking hell. If it's official, stop fucking about making a cringey "unveiling" video & just tell the fans it's in the bag.
I don't want to see him in a lineup with any other new signings tomorrow. I still have heartburn when I think of the magnificent 7 unveiling.

Back
Top Bottom