Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aurier has problems off the pitch, but I'm sure Poch can deal with it.

Walker was amazing in Poch system, but before that he was pretty average RB. Same with Rose.

And this is amazing job by Levy once again.

Seems like a good signing but how are people so certain that he is an upgrade on Walker? He's never played in this league before.

If Walker was still here, would we be expecting Aurier to jump straight ahead of him into the first XI or just offer competition from the bench? I think it would be the latter surely.

Isn't that like saying you wouldn't be so sure that Messi would be an upgrade of Kane because he's never played in this league before?

Aurier is most definitely an upgrade on Walker. He's practically better at everything besides speed.

Seems like a good signing but how are people so certain that he is an upgrade on Walker? He's never played in this league before.

If Walker was still here, would we be expecting Aurier to jump straight ahead of him into the first XI or just offer competition from the bench? I think it would be the latter surely.
He's better than Walker. He can defend without relying on his pace for starters.

If he does sign for us those cunts down the road are going to be really upset. Considering they have been linked with buying him since 2013 when he was at Toulouse as a future replacement for Sagna.
Whilst they are busy moaning about Bellerin: should have sold him Barca and bought Aurier.
Ive heard a few of them thinking it's his rightful place.

Sanchez and 'the Ox" fuck off too and the melting WOB will reach epic all time record levels when they protest at home to Bournemouth 4 games into the season.

In a way l love that he was wearing an Woolwich jersey! An Woolwich fan who thinks they're too shit to sign for!

:sonpoint:

If Aurier has bought into Pochettino he knows what coming.
Pochettino seems to make, or tries to make, all the players better people.
Our squad seems like a family.
The players all seem to behave very responsibly.
I'm sure if he buys into it he will become a better Person off the field for it.

Hopefully we will see these two announced soon .
Then all we need is an attacking midfield player and it will be a decent window.
Future CB, future GK, RB, CB and AM

If Aurier has bought into Pochettino he knows what coming.
Pochettino seems to make, or tries to make, all the players better people.
Our squad seems like a family.
The players all seem to behave very responsibly.
I'm sure if he buys into it he will become a better Person off the field for it.

Maybe him and Sissoko will hit it off and will be the best for Sissoko too.

Maybe him and Sissoko will hit it off and will be the best for Sissoko too.
I really want Sissoko to come good.
He hasn't thrown his toys out of the pram. He's worked hard when he's played and really hasn't been complete dogshite.
He carried himself well seeing as he must be aware of the abuse he gets from the vast majority of our fans.
I hope he does.

Back
Top Bottom