Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why did it matter for you to correct another Spurs fan who is making the case that he's no gooner? No other reason for you to be an "I know better" smart arse.

And what the hell is "take the L"? Speak English.

The boy is 16 or 17 and is a big reason he is prone to being an absolute dickhead most of the time , when i read his posts i often have to stop and remind myself that hes a child b4 i go steaming in.

All I know is that Kane has spoken many times about being a Lilywhite, says he is not interested in money and has his teammates talking about the fact that he'll likely not be interested in leaving us for years to come because he is one of us.

Who fucking cares if he was wearing an Arse shirt as an 11 year old? If you look at the parade pic the kid he's with looks like the one he's next to in the team photo. For all we know he was invited along by one of his former Amercan Youth Squad mates, or maybe even just an Woolwich supporting friend.

Harry Kane is no fucking Gooner. I want this shite and any element of doubt ended.

i find it funny this picture was taken the year before he signed for us, I think I know how the story went -

:kanehand:"I don't care you won the league, I ain't wearing your shit kit unless I'm playing football!"

:wansum:"Harry you will wear the kit and dye your hair for the parade or your kicked out the squad"
:kaneear:"What the fuck am I playing at, wearing this scum kit and dying my hair red, I'm gonna end up playing for the club I love or not at all!"
:levystare:"Welcome to spurs young harry"
:kanegoal:"I will get my revenge on the scum, forcing me to wear that shitty kit, just wait!"

Kane.jpg

i

arsenal_h_harry730c.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom