Set pieces

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

is anybody else as excited as me that we have scored 2 goals in 2 consecutive games
from corners!!!!! maybe just maybe there is a small glimmer of hope for our set pieces!!!
and boy oh boy what a difference does it make to the game to be scoring those extra
oppurtunities!!! COYS!!!!

durbanspur said:
is anybody else as excited as me that we have scored 2 goals in 2 consecutive games
from corners!!!!! maybe just maybe there is a small glimmer of hope for our set pieces!!!
and boy oh boy what a difference does it make to the game to be scoring those extra
oppurtunities!!! COYS!!!!
Not only that :adegrin: scored two headed goals :excited:

durbanspur said:
from corners!!!!!

tumblr_lfptyjeU2e1qbj46wo1_400.gif

It doesn’t seem like we've found it that difficult once we've concentrated on doing it properly. With the quality in the team, why would it be? Makes it even more infuriating that it’s taken us all season to work it out?

Fully expect to still see Kaboul lining up a free kick at least once a game though – Que the clichéd response from the pundits “he can really strike the ball, this one” followed by him blasting it into the stratosphere.

Back
Top Bottom