Seville - Sat 16 July 12:00 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The first half
Yeah, but I haven't missed the American TV ads.

Mu4cK0q.png

Hoijberg is not fit for this game.

TBF they all look behind the pace, i dunno whether its the heat (assuming sevilla more used to it) but our boys look leggy, the climate or the hardcore training? Or maybe both the hot climate and the hard training taking its toll, some of the boys like hoj have only been back one week, others 2 weeks due to their international commitments

Hojbjerg having a mare. Looks stiff as a board out there.

Lucas makes it very hard to pass out from the back, doesn't show for the ball at good angles.

Dier and Romero been decent.

Nothing game so far.
Agree with this. Davinson has had some Davinson moments, coupled with some really good play. Sess has been the better of the two wingbacks but he’s not done much either. Son and Kane very quiet-especially Kane. Richarlison hasn’t stopped working.

Those two turnovers from PEH… it’s not like he was put in poor positions or didn’t have any options… it was just two extremely poor decisions that you can’t make at the top level. It’s preseason and all but we have other (non winks) options at midfield now

Managed to watch about half an hour of this and not much to write home about, TBH. Disjointed performance, which is only to be expected. I'm not going to get too excited/ disappointed, whichever it goes. This is the time to experiment and work on tactics in a 'real game' scenario.
Not going to be able to watch the rest of the game, so will watch it later.
Enjoy :)

Alright that was some proper European preseason football lol. I really like what Conte is doing in defense. He settled our defense lastvseason. He is going to add some spice to it this season.

Sevilla side look more coherent and seem to have a clear patterns of play.
Let’s the so called pre season everyone said conte didn’t have last year makes a difference this year. However our playin general has been slow and lacking any real invention. Love to see us the front more taking the game to teams.

Those two turnovers from PEH… it’s not like he was put in poor positions or didn’t have any options… it was just two extremely poor decisions that you can’t make at the top level. It’s preseason and all but we have other (non winks) options at midfield now
I think the Skipp/Hobby combo brings out the worst in both of them.

They need to be paired with a technical partner, luckily we now have Bissouma and Bentancur for that.

Back
Top Bottom