Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interestingly, this back four is the same that started in Pochettinos last ever game for us, when we drew 1-1 against Sheff Utd.

Wonder if Poch was going to just keep rolling with it.

We have 0 pounds as our transfer budget. EL brings in like 30 million quid. It'd be a disaster if we didn't get en EL spot.

No, it doesn't, and no, it wouldn't.

And just so you understand...when I post, it's not for you. I don't like you, I don't like your opinions, and I don't like your attitude.

So don't ever quote me again.

Eb7sL9jWkAIwv9O
Ndombele doesn't start, how unsurprised am I right now?

Souness:

"There's a room for a player like Sissoko but you need the right mix, someone next to him who can play a bit"

No one mentions a certain Giovani Lo Celso.

Sky really are clueless.

Souness:

"There's a room for a player like Sissoko but you need the right mix, someone next to him who can play a bit"

Sky really are clueless.

Strikingly similar to the omission of Modric when he first joined.

It wasn't really until Chelsea were linked with him that he started getting the praise he deserved - and that was his very last season for us.

I remember him BOSSING Man Utd in the League Cup final and there wasn't a single word about it.

Souness:

Sky really are clueless.
After the absolute shite Redknapp was saying before the West Ham match, and resulting MOTM for GLC it's more understandable. He doesn't want to start praising GLC now, he is praying for a poor performance.

I'm just an idiot from over the pond that calls this game soccer, but Lucas is the one I would have moved for Lamela. Just think Lamela has that ball in him to find the runs of Son and Bergwijn. A more natural 10. But what do I know, just a dumb soccer fan.

Back
Top Bottom