Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For the first time in my life i feel like giving up in football. All because of that ludicrous VAR decision. The problem is VAR was supposed to make things more fair, but its doing the opposite. I can accept a ref getting something wrong in real time but not this.

That has got to be the most infuriating call I’ve seen in quite some time, clear and obvious my arse - I thought it hit his upper back / shoulder.
They set the league up for disaster by setting different thresholds for a handball that would give a penalty and a handball that would disallow a goal.

The latter is unbelievably soft and it's been fucking things up all season.

Jose gets a final warning? Sure, penalize the ones getting screwed. You just have to take it and like it, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom