Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking fuck this shit.... they shoulda ended the season in March...
Bournemouth must be rubbing their hands at the thought of playing us!!

Dr Tottenham is back in town....
Fuck off!

Mourinho is an outdated fraud... and we've used up all our VAR credits last season... we'll never benefit from it again...

#ghostofPedroMendes

I was mostly unsure about Mourinho, decided to back him and wanted to see it work, but too much more of this and things will have to come to a head sooner or later.
Truly awful and you wonder where it’s all heading.
Too many clueless and spineless performances.

What’s the point of sacking Mourinho?

Will it make Sissoko stop pointing? Will it give Lucas a brain? Lamela a right foot?

We’ve bought shit, average players and were now a shit average team.

I hate the VAR wait with all my passion

Its been coming a few years but it (in combination with the yearly rule changes for very little reason) is what has killed football for me. Its done. Wake me up when its a game again.

As for Spurs, I cant blame 2 consecutive managers (one the most loved since BMJ and got us to the CL and finishes higher than ever before, and the other with more trophies than pretty much anyone else) for the PLAYERS not doing their jobs.

Not going to be critical of specific players tonight. Something is just very, very wrong at the club right now. Whether it's the owners, the manager, some individuals. The soul has just gone from our club right now.
Starting to see the light. Its horrible to accept but the owners priority isnt making us
successful on the pitch. We will never go forward with them as our owners.

Back
Top Bottom