Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I say again, You could ask "Jesus" to manage Spurs and all his miracles wouldn't save us. Levy and his choices cause managers and players to come and play in order to pay the bills.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE THIS TEAM. 1 and 2 down we just play so slowly. Fuck up simple passes and take so many touches it's just piss easy to get everyone back. Don't even get me started on this shit at the back. Amazing

He looked good too. Looked like the kind of player that runs a midfield and can break down a stubborn defense.

Fucking embarassing that it took Mou so long to get him on the pitch.

Positive for me is that hopefully after that cameo he start over Sissoko now he had to surely after another awful effort by Sissoko.

He killed 3 counter attacks and j didn't see him make any defensive challenges at all

It's weird - we actually played well in the first half, should go in at 1-1 and with a man advantage, yet we play totally shit in the second half instead and concede 2 goals like it's nothing.

I'm genuinely not sure what he does at Everton. He's had Toby, Skipp, Sissoko and Gedson all training at right back in training, I believe so I assume we get one of those there. I imagine the fact he's brought Vertonghen on tells me he also might be starting that game.

Just a shambles that second 45 minutes were.

If any of those 4 defenders are starting next season we are in big trouble.
I guarantee that at least 3 will be starters. We will not even look at full backs and I doubt we get a centre back to be honest.

Literally none bar Toby has ever been good enough to start for us... yet here we are, like 8 defenders of back up quality stinking it up every game.

Poor in every single area.........

Outmuscled and outgunned in every department.

It's difficult to no where to begin as there wasn't a stand out ray of light in the entire game.

Ndombele looks totally out of shape.

Back
Top Bottom