Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Sunday 17th Jan, KO: 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

RpmgMRI.png

Subs: Hart, Rodon, Davies, Aurier, Sissoko, Lucas, Lamela, Bale, Vinícius

Wow.
What a way for a group of spurs fans to support their club.

A massive argument over who said what, at what time - about which manager
As if it all proved anything of any value
- except to show that if there is a way to abuse fellow Spurs fans, start numerous pointless arguments, carry arguments across threads, not know how to shut your fucking gob , never know how to say you fucked up and got things wrong, and generally behave like you know everything about football and everyone else knows nothing, then if you really want to poison a complete Spurs fan message board
Then just let Sammy on board and let him post
As sure as day follows night - the board turns into a festering pile of shit where everyone wastes their time trying to shut the Swedish sofa simpleton up.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level - and beat you on experience.
I think sammyspurs sammyspurs has turned over a new leaf. Honestly. I think we should all be nicer on here and lose some of the vitriol. After all, we are all here for the same reason right? Am totally gonna make an effort. Who's with me?

sammyspurs sammyspurs I trust you can see this now we're mates again

I feel like you meant what you said in those old posts. But then like most of us got disheartened when the trophies didn't come to reward us for hard work and great football.
At which point you wanted the draught to end so badly you felt comfortable backing a manager who represents what you mostly dislike.

I sense lately you've not done a U turn, but gone full circle and come to realise yet again that ending the draught or winning trophies is irrelevant if the football on the pitch doesn't evoke positive emotions and produce memorable moments.

Hojbjerg and Winks are both on 4 yellows. So they'll miss Liverpool if either are booked tomorrow.

Not that he would be missed but we have to hope Winks isn't going to be given the chance to even pick up a yellow card as there is zero reason for him to see the field (or the bench) for this game.

-------------------Lloris------------------
Aurier---Alderweireld---Dier---Reg
-------Sissoko---------Hojbjerg---------
Lamela-------NDombele-----------Son
-------------------Kane--------------------

4-0 Spurs

-------------------Lloris------------------
Aurier---Alderweireld---Dier---Reg
-------Sissoko---------Hojbjerg---------
Lamela-------NDombele-----------Son
-------------------Kane--------------------

4-0 Spurs

Matters not a jot who starts for us unless they perform.

I won't be anticipating a win.

I think sammyspurs sammyspurs has turned over a new leaf. Honestly. I think we should all be nicer on here and lose some of the vitriol. After all, we are all here for the same reason right? Am totally gonna make an effort. Who's with me?
Wouldn't that be nice, as long as it involves having the ability to articulate an opinion without being called a c*** or having sections of your your last 5 years posts regurgitated as if it were evidence in a war crimes trial, or being pilloried for liking a particular style of football that isn't currently being practiced by the current coaching regime as if it were proof positive that you were the intellectual equivalent of a sparrow for doing so, or a heretic whose sole reason for living was to see Arsene Wenger crowned King and have Roman Abramovich as Prime Minister.

Lets see the proof in the pudding

Wouldn't that be nice, as long as it involves having the ability to articulate an opinion without being called a c*** or having sections of your your last 5 years posts regurgitated as if it were evidence in a war crimes trial, or being pilloried for liking a particular style of football that isn't currently being practiced by the current coaching regime as if it were proof positive that you were the intellectual equivalent of a sparrow for doing so, or a heretic whose sole reason for living was to see Arsene Wenger crowned King and have Roman Abramovich as Prime Minister.

Lets see the proof in the pudding
I am totally with you. Banter is fine, good honest conversation is fine but I could live without insults, the c word and death threats every 2 mins!

Back
Top Bottom