Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Sunday 17th Jan, KO: 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know why but I'm more confident about this game than I should be.

Looking forward to it. This morning is dragging.

Think I am gonna avoid this place from 1pm when the team is announced until after the game. The melting pisses me off more than the match most of the time.

New routine, new winning run I reckon.

You can thank me later 💋
You're all welcome!

Not bad that.

Quality distribution from the centre of the pitch is what we are missing, for me - not an attack on any player in particular... It does put pressure on us at both ends of the pitch though.

Only really had two issues in that game and that was Dier getting beaten in the air again and Lucas' sub performance, I thought he was poor tbh and if he is at the point where he's our first attacking sub, we may find to be in trouble at some point. Need to give Vinicius more minutes.

Beyond that though. I thought everyone played well. Liked Davies at left centre back and always have. They were absolutely frightened of Reguilon and Davies covered well.

Approach, tactics and performance all good.

It’s a small sample size but the formation seemed to suit us. Nice to see a positive response from Fulham. 👍

Well, nice to see us keep playing and looking for more goals in the second half. More like the Leeds game and less like Fulham, Palace, etc.

Still don't understand Jose and his timing and choice of subs though.

Why are we so poor at defending crosses? Seriously needs addressing

Back
Top Bottom