Should we organise a protest/march outside the Tottenham Stadium against the ESL?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Damn! I really made the effort with my wardrobe this afternoon,gutted its not appreciated...
The shirt aside I think he looks well groomed and way too middle classed to be anything other than a snap chat Facebook addict :disdain: The protest is farcical- someone should have paid the yoots of the Broadwater farm to show them how it’s done
to maximise efficiency:tobyarm:

The knee jerk reaction and hive mentality of everyone is shocking.

No technical details have been published surrounding how the comp and funding will operate and everyone has already formed an opinion.

Morons.

Have patience. Hear the full proposals. Who knows, maybe it will benefit football. The current system is bollocks and the same teams win every year.
backing up homer simpson GIF

A win under Mourinho always felt empty, this win under Mason feels anything but!!!!!

We deserved that, good 2nd half that we dominated, how many times have we said we've dominated much of a game in the past 17 months (I can count them on one hand)?!?

A lot of work to do, loads of things that we're not good at but we were playing to the strengths of this team.

BTW - Dier was our MOTM you cunts.

Well, went up. Literally fuck all of note. Except. I missed kids bed time. Winning. I had some good junk food. Winning. We beat the goat fucking Hampshire cunts. Winning. What’s not to love?

Anyone else joining the Zoom meeting organised by the Tottenham Trust? It's at 6pm tonight.
Sadly I got stuck at work and couldn't.

Seemed it was going to be very covert.
  • This is a closed members’ meeting and as such, we won’t be recording the session. We ask that attendees refrain from filming the meeting also, and refrain from reposting any unauthorised footage on any public platforms
  • We want to create an inclusive and open space for discussion, so we ask that no written reports of the meeting are published or shared on any public platform without the express permission of the THST Board
Strange no 'report' of the meeting being made. Will look at the Trust forum tomorrow, hopefully something posted there.

Sadly I got stuck at work and couldn't.

Seemed it was going to be very covert.
  • This is a closed members’ meeting and as such, we won’t be recording the session. We ask that attendees refrain from filming the meeting also, and refrain from reposting any unauthorised footage on any public platforms
  • We want to create an inclusive and open space for discussion, so we ask that no written reports of the meeting are published or shared on any public platform without the express permission of the THST Board
Strange no 'report' of the meeting being made. Will look at the Trust forum tomorrow, hopefully something posted there.

Something will be posted tonight.
Will respect the meeting and not advise what though.

Back
Top Bottom