Sky & BT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

£5 would be a decent price point i would consider just to do away with all the shite streams. £15 is ridiculous but I guess if you price it too low people will start asking why they pay so much for sky and bt
5 bucks for just one game is still way too expensive.

10 a month for ALL games would be okay. I might even go for 15-20 quid, maybe. But 15 PER GAME? Holy shit, the unbelievable amount of greed.

A Sky Sports day pass is £9.99... that gets you 2 games on a Saturday and Sunday usually, now we have to pay £15 for just one?

They should at least give you all 5 games not televised for that price.

Really cant see me paying this. On top of the other subscriptions is just a step too far.

They should at least give a heavily reduced price for those who already subscribe to BT/SKY. £5 sounds about right.

I simply have an Amazon 4K fire stick in the TV with Vola Sports APK Download for Android, FireStick, iOS, PC sideloaded on and use Nord VPN for hiding my ISP. Works very well and for films/TV series I use Cinema HD | Download Cinema HD APK on Android (LATEST)

Amazon product ASIN B079QB9BD7
Don't have any problems at all watching live games. Sky and BT will eventually implode. Does anybody have any idea how much they charge a pub per month ? It must be a fucking astronomical amount. Quite a few where I live have 'dodgy boxes' installed and they pay an initial set up fee then a small monthly amount for a pin number. Illegal maybe but much, much cheaper.

Great thing with the firesticks is they are portable so if you go to a mates house or stay away in a hotel you can just connect it up to the TV via HDMI socket and then the WiFi and away you go.

Last edited:
£15 is too much. I might have been tempted at a fiver, but no more than that. I'll stick to the stream on my firestick, I think.

Yes but it's an original '3pm' game. Sunday 7.15 is not a traditional TV time so this is an 'extra' as they see it. Only moved to be on PPV.

There’s a massive backlash against this and quite rightly. Whilst I’m not that bothered if I can’t watch every away game I’m a season ticket holder so should be able to watch the home ones. The club should try and sort something so that we are given access to these games. It’s on all the back papers today that it is a low move so I think some clubs will try and distance themselves from it.

just thinks its another nail in the coffin. I can afford to pay but I wont sky and bts coverage is shit and you have to put up with overly biased opinions which just piss me off. I,m not paying for that

I don’t know what “ Spurs” is . I only come in here for the grooming

I only watch Spurs or if I hear someone is getting battered who I don’t like , maybe I’ll have a game in in the background but I only really watched us.

Football these days , probably party caused by the media hype isn’t that enjoyable
Spurs to me is the longest love affair I’ve ever had. Even before I knew what it meant. I’d drop it today if I could. Have a peaceful Sunday.

The Premier League has scrapped its pay-per-view method for matches until at least the new year, and some fixtures will now be shown on the BBC.

Fulham's game against Everton on Sunday, 22 November (12:00 GMT) will be screened live on BBC One.
The Premier League said all remaining games in November and over the Christmas and New Year period will be shown on existing broadcast services.

The £14.95 pay-per-view fee was introduced in October.

It led to significant protests among fan groups and more than £300,000 has been raised for charity by fans boycotting pay-per-view games after top-flight clubs voted 19-1 in favour of the "interim solution".

Now, the Premier League has reverted to the model used in September, in which all 28 Premier League matches were shown live with all broadcast partners - Sky Sports, BT Sport, the BBC and Amazon Prime - screening matches.

Back
Top Bottom