So it turns out Poch was right

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please show us where Enic are making a profit John, come on, the accounts are available year on end, where do Enic take money? ... i keep asking you this question and you never answer .... wonder why?
ENIC are an investment company, they grow their assets, not yearly profits. Their payback comes when the asset is sold - or am I missing something ?

We have a world class manager in place already you fucking imbecile.
giphy.gif

He may well have been right, but he sulked, stopped talking to the players, agitated for a move to UTD, apparently turned down signings and sat his hands to force a sacking.

ENIC are an investment company, they grow their assets, not yearly profits. Their payback comes when the asset is sold - or am I missing something ?
Correct their sole interest is to grow the investment for maximum dollar there is no thought process of saddling the club with silverware not now not ever.

No, quite right.

And I’m afraid it’s reasonable to expect that we will have about four to five years of debt payment and restructuring to make the asset even more attractive.

Plus, when it’s sold, there’s absolutely no guarantee the purse strings are opened. We could just be remortgaged.

If people want to see silly spending, then they’ll want a Sheikh rather than an investment group.

Great, the Scum have just scored.

Mourinho and Levy is a pointless combination

But that’s how i’d Sum up this Club right now

Pointless
Bizarre way to look at the team you support. Surely the idea is to stick with the club through bad times and good. Otherwise you might as well stop following football, it's all ultimately pointless.

Last edited:
Out of interest, if things don't improve under Jose, or indeed get worse, will you finally acknowledge the problem lies with ENIC, and that you made a complete fool of yourself when calling Pochettino a cunt and a fraud?

I will concede the problem lies with ENIC but my opinions of Poch remain

He gave up and you can blame ENIC all you like as a manager and a well paid one at that he failed us the fans, the team, the Club and himself

I also think it's quite ridiculous to exempt Poch from the mess we are in when it comes to squad building.

We know it's not true that his hands were tied. He is still the guy who thought continuously playing Sissoko was smart. Who thought Lucas was a striker and even signed him. Who has left our squad the way it is now. Handled our best youth prospects horrendously etc.

Off course he was right.

He may not entirely have been the sollution, but he certainly wasn't the problem either.

Oh, and Poch haters:

It's not about the rest of us missing him. It is about Spurs needing more, many more and very expensive players. And we just fucked off tens of millions on first paying out Poch, then paying up Jose. Money we could have used on players, now seeing Poch was in fact not the problem after all...

It's amazing how much people are willing to forget this sh!t all started under Pochettino.

Correct their sole interest is to grow the investment for maximum dollar there is no thought process of saddling the club with silverware not now not ever.
In between shouting at the players today it was said that the player contract crisis was no crisis for the boardroom, due to player amortisation.

Eriksen has already been written off. It’s replacing him that is the business risk. Any truth in that do we feel ?

Back
Top Bottom