Southampton vs Spursy Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll take the point. Balance of the game suggests thats fair, I thought we were the better in the first half, they were better in the second. We are up into fifth!

Massive game next week.

2-2, bit of a meh result. Start of the season would have expected three points but at this stage I'm happy with a point, keeps us above Southampton and looks to help us secure the EL position.

He might look and occasionally play like a caveman, but I reckon Frederico Flintstone is probably the best centre half at the club.

He has cost us 3 points in 2 games now ... lost the header v Benteke and again today.
Vertonghen is the best centre half at the club by a country mile.
Why has he cost us the points? Why hasn't Kane cost us the points for failing to score? Why hasn't Davies cost us the points for his dreadful defensive performances? Why is it Fazio? What about Lloris for not positioning himself better and saving the goals?

At the end of the day it's a team game. We look better with Fazio at the back, regardless of if he gives the ball away or loses one header in ten.

Back
Top Bottom