Southampton Vs Tottenham - 3pm New Year's Day.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember a few years back that I wouldn't have minded getting that Weimann chap from Villa. Then I saw the EFL show on Quest the other day and saw that he now plies his trade at Bristol City. Sort of reminds me how far we've come the last 5 years and a bit of perspective.

Feel sorty for Pochettino, clearly our major problem are the players. The same players that didn't performe for him continues to steal oxygen on the pitch.
At least Poch had a plan to rebuild our team but that fucking bald prick didn’t back him when we needed. But with Mourinho I don’t even know what’s the plan because we don’t look like anything.

Lots of players are being criticised to be honest including Eriksen- but he has hardly set the world alight today has he?
He’s been ok. But I was just using him as an example. There’s a lot of people on here with their own favourites that can do no wrong and a lot with their scapegoats that can do no right.

And the very worst type has to be “I told you all he was shite” brigade when anything goes wrong. Just what we want to hear when things are bad, some cunt being happy their personal scapegoat fucked up.

It's quite worrying that there's no sign of improvement in our performances from one game to another. It seems that we need some January signings in order to see a change.

Back
Top Bottom