Southampton Vs Tottenham - 3pm New Year's Day.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is Mourinho philosophy? What he is trying to do with this team?

You could easily notice Poch vision within the first few weeks at the club, I'm still clueless what this washed up has been portuguese Pulis is trying to build.

2020-2029 looks like it's going to be a terrible decade .

Beyond comprehension how bad we've been today.

It's 1st Jan - why is Eriksen still in the team?
Lucas is far too one dimensional, should only be used as a sub
Aurier one of the worst players ever at the club yet gets played every game?
Verty and Toby too old and slow
Central midfield is awful
Constantly giving the ball away and losing 50/50s

Hopeless

Of these starting eleven there must be like 3 players that should be given some credit: Kane, Ndombele and Sessegnon (cause he didn't get much game time since arrived). The others shouldn't get around starting eleven.

You could easily notice Poch vision within the first few weeks at the club, I'm still clueless what this washed up, has been portuguese Pulis is trying to build.

Bottling it?

You could easily notice Poch vision within the first few weeks at the club, I'm still clueless what this washed up has been portuguese Pulis is trying to build.

That was a head scratcher today. What were we actually trying to do going forward? I didn't see any pattern to it when we had everyone on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom