Southgate Or Martinez ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Southgate Or Martinez

• Total voters
Where has this Southgate stuff come from?

Besides, everyone knows klinsmann is the only person not treating the idea like a fart in a lift.

Who says Germans don't have a sense of humour?

Martinez.

But if we’re this pathetic, I’d sooner go for Eddie Howe.

Eddie Howe did a really great job with Bournemouth, playing attacking football and developing plays to boot but it fell apart at the end. A sort of pound shop Pochettino. For me better than Martinez or Southgate though, I would take over any of them.

Where has this Southgate stuff come from?

Besides, everyone knows klinsmann is the only person not treating the idea like a fart in a lift.

Who says Germans don't have a sense of humour?

....That's cos managerially speaking; he is a fart in a lift.

Last edited:
Eddie Howe did a really great job with Bournemouth, playing attacking football and developing plays to boot but it fell apart at the end. A sort of pound shop Pochettino. For me better than Martinez or Southgate though, I would take over any of them.

If we're scraping that kind of barrel I'd take Dyche (I think there's more to him than meets the eye)...... Or Parker.

DazzlingPeriodicGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif

Is Mason still available?

Let’s just pull a Ted Lasso. Maybe the Jacksonville Jaguars would consider moving to London and share Urban Meyer. He seems to win a lot of football….
:sonlol:

Back
Top Bottom