Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Real talk though, I've always been one that says pitch size doesn't matter with our team and the Wembley move won't be a problem, but our lack of showings at Wembley and tonight are really worrying me for next season.

Word for word, that's pretty much what was said about CH£L$EA'S players this time last season... when they were celebrating the 2-2 like they'd won the league instead of Leicester Fairytale.com...
...well this season, they probably have... and here we are again, watching West ham celebrating someone else's title like they'd won the World Cup (which of course they did... History proves it!)

I just don't fucking get it!
Oh come on mate, you must feel the same every time Woolwich or Chelsea or even West Ham have fallen short. I revel in their set backs just as much as they do in ours. Human nature. Lovely schadenfraude

Not enough oomph in the tackles today - this was a derby for crying out loud - would have felt better if we had lost and had 7 yellows to show for it - now I sit with a bad taste in the mouth - did the players really battle hard enough ?

"West Ham stopped us winning the title"...you might as well say that we stopped them winning the title back in autumn when we beat them 3-2 and they were mathematically out of it.

And what's with this "it's happened again" shit, we almost always beat them!

That was by far the worst ground I've been to in this country, miles from the pitch, and the noise doesn't carry. If anything it was worse than I was expecting.

Real talk though, I've always been one that says pitch size doesn't matter with our team and the Wembley move won't be a problem, but our lack of showings at Wembley and tonight are really worrying me for next season.

We laugh at the Hammers' shitshow of a stadium but our players can't seem to do a job there :pochfacepalm:

I'm worried about Wembley as well but fuck it, this is Spurs and I know what that comes with. Hold on tight folks...

5FO2A35TmyQi3Xt7uo96_r10.gif

The bitch also posted on twitter congratulating West Ham and saying several people in the studio were rooting them on. I can't figure out to post it.

The bitch also posted on twitter congratulating West Ham and saying several people in the studio were rooting them on. I can't figure out to post it.

Cunt of the highest order, and Oh what a surprise that Sky's ' neutral ' ( LMFAO) guests were rooting on the spammers.

One surprise result in however long. Sure we can all bemoan context but it happens.

The only team who have had less surprise results of a negative fashion are that blue rabble.

I am more bothered about the way in which this impacts on our players in relation to some thinking this season is as good as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom