Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Completely shit performance, but I can't understand how these idiot pundits think we bottled the titled.

27 out of 30 points, would have taken a ridiculous 13 straight wins to have a chance and that still likely wouldn't have been enough. For a team that is easily ahead of 4 teams with bigger bankrolls. Those pundits are brainless. If we bottled the title, than those four teams bottled their entire season.

Anyone else think the players looked tired tonight? Particularly Kane.

Not a criticism. They have pushed themselves to the limit this season, as always under Poch. They needed to play through the pain and it's one thing doing that when the title is still a realistic possibility, another when it's begun to slip away. I wouldn't be that surprised if we don't win another game this season now...again not a criticism and I hope I'm wrong, but after their goal a lot of the players just looked like they had nothing in the tank.

Completely shit performance, but I can't understand how these idiot pundits think we bottled the titled.

27 out of 30 points, would have taken a ridiculous 13 straight wins to have a chance and that still likely wouldn't have been enough. For a team that is easily ahead of 4 teams with bigger bankrolls. Those pundits are brainless. If we bottled the title, than those four teams bottled their entire season.
Absolutely. The teams that bottled the title are, probably in this order: Man City, Man Utd, Woolwich, Liverpool. We don't even feature. You might as well say Burnley or Bournemouth bottled the title.

We're there yet. In 2-3 years, I think we'll win the league. Next year FA Cup, or League Cup, but year after that, the league is ours. I mean, we'll be contenders in the next season too, but I don't think that we can transform this amazing home form at Wembley.

Thanks! Now she is backtracking and literally saying she didn't call us bottle jobs.
Bit pointless, it is online ... her exact words were: "It's Deja Vu for Spurs, proper bottle jobs". What else could it mean?
In the big scheme of things though it is hard to get worked up about what Rachel thinks.

Bit pointless, it is online ... her exact words were: "It's Deja Vu for Spurs, proper bottle jobs". What else could it mean?
In the big scheme of things though it is hard to get worked up about what Rachel thinks.

She's trying to backtrack on twitter saying that the game was a proper bottle job. She's saying she didn't mean Spurs. She's just ridiculous

I just dont get why Dier is constantly being shoe horned into the team in favour of various different players. At the moment it's Dembele but it's also been Wanyama and Son.

Madness to start this game without Dembele and Dier was poor again.

Watched with my best mate, a Hammer. Plus a Scouser and a City fan, both vaguely wanting us to win.

We were poor across the park, it has to be said. My WHU mate was surprised, he was chuffed with a 0-0.

I wasnt confident beforehand, I felt that all good runs come to an end.

I agree with my mates concensus. Fuck it, we'll finish 2nd

I'll never turn on our team Chiv, but by fuck I can't look at all the bigger picture shit when we lose to cunts like them.

What was everyone on here watching tonight, the bigger picture or the fucking game ?
Fair enough i wasn't digging you out.
Of course it hurts, made me angry as shit. They fucked up tonight, but they didn't do it on purpose, so i like to think what they have given me so far and whats ahead rather than x players shit and y player can fuck off and z player doesn't give a shit. You know glass half full bollocks, keeps me sane.

I'm still struggling to relate to the game.....even though I was there

There's no way I can describe just how far away you are from the pitch in the upper tier.....incidents happen on the pitch, but they don't seem real.

If we'd won today I'd feel the same, I've been to all kinds of shit stadiums around the world. Theirs is standout the worst by a long way.

I'm still struggling to relate to the game.....even though I was there

There's no way I can describe just how far away you are from the pitch in the upper tier.....incidents happen on the pitch, but they don't seem real.

If we'd won today I'd feel the same, I've been to all kinds of shit stadiums around the world. Theirs is standout the worst by a long way.
Curiously, of all things to judge this by, Brady & co should've watched the Olympic opening ceremony from 2012. The stadium was cavernous and people inside the ring were dwarfed, even those marching around the running track. Did nobody at Spam stop and notice any of that? There's a reason Levy's pitch for it involved demolishing the existing stadium.

Can't really blame her. It's unprofessional of Sky to let a bimbo like her on a football show. She's got absolutely no idea what's going on. The whole Friday night football show is a bit car crash.

Back
Top Bottom