Spurs - Fulham (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Let's 'ave it!

Dimitar-Berbatov_A_2401819b.jpg

2012_4_11_13_28.jpg

Gareth+Bale+Tottenham+Hotspur+Training+OpQwxVzxqTGl.jpg

bulldog_puppy.jpg

Spurs 4:0 Fulham

Jol with all 6

The scum have Swansea, with Wilshere out Swansea could do a number on them.

Goal keeper Swansea > Woolwich
Defence (on current form) Swansea = Woolwich
Midfield (Without Wilshere) Swansea = Woolwich
Up front Michu > Woolwich

If the Swans win and we win were have a 10 point cushion -1 game. Also if the scum could injure Michu in the latter stages, then that would do us a lot of help when we play them the week after.

The scum have Swansea, with Wilshere out Swansea could do a number on them.

Goal keeper Swansea > Woolwich
Defence (on current form) Swansea = Woolwich
Midfield (Without Wilshere) Swansea = Woolwich
Up front Michu > Woolwich

If the Swans win and we win were have a 10 point cushion -1 game. Also if the scum could injure Michu in the latter stages, then that would do us a lot of help when we play them the week after.
izayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-y-u-do-dis.jpg

Hope swansea dont do a juande ramos now that they've won the cup. Fulham at home should be 3 points. 2-0 us. Our 1 man team Vertonghen scoring both.

OK, I really don't have to say it, do I? We're all thinking the same thing about this picture aren't we?

AVB gave birth to a Steward!

...and if the Steward WASN'T the first thing you noticed in that pic, there is something seriously RIGHT with you, and you have no place on this board IMHO!

OK, I really don't have to say it, do I? We're all thinking the same thing about this picture aren't we?

...and if the Steward WASN'T the first thing you noticed in that pic, there is something seriously RIGHT with you, and you have no place on this board IMHO!

I noticed how damn well AVB's suit is fitted and how I would like one :avbnaa:

He is listening to Madness on his iPod.:dude:

I'd play Lloris, Bale and 9 kids, cos the rest of them from tonight look shot to pieces!

...oh, also BAE & Dawson at the back, + 7 kids!

Back
Top Bottom