Spurs - Fulham (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After last night, I think the only issue is with the middle of the park. Can't see Parker starting after playing all game in Milan. Apparently Sigg picked up a dead leg as well, so is unlikely to play, if true.

:llorishuh:
:walkerwtf: :dawsonlol::caulker: :baelol:
:dembele::livermore:
:lennon: :holtbytongue: :balelol:
:ade:

Dembele off for Carroll or Thudd second half.

No game for two weeks after this one, we need a result.

Can't see Parker involved in this one either. Carroll or Livermore in the centre with Dembele.

Give Siggy a rest and start Holtby. I think Vertonghen will be fine, if not I'm more than happy with Caulker starting.

Fresh Bale is fucking brilliant, hopefully linking up with Ade rather than Defoe.

Lennon looked fine against Inter and only played 40 minutes.

Although Ade scored, I'd still rather see JD v Fulham.

TBH, if we can find enough fit and capable mids I'd rather see Dempsey than both of them, but I think one of JD or Ade has to play, hopefully along with Clint.

Bale having been rested should be huge for us. If ever we need a 'one-man team' display from him, it will probably be Sunday.

PS - NO - I don't think we're a one-man team before anyone starts on me :)

Left out Verts as he has played every game recently, and AVB likes to give him these game breaks every now and again, plus Caulker hasn't been involved much recently.

If I'm being perfectly honest I would rather play Brad alongside Dembele than Livermore.

Livermore is likely to sit back, much like Sandro does/did, letting Dembele get forward where he is most effective. Unfortunately if Livermore doesn't play, Thudd will.

I'm going for:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lloris - - - - - - - - - - -
Walker - - Dawson - - Vertonghen - - BAE
Lennon - - Dembele -- Livermore - - Bale
- - - - - - - - - - - Holtby - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - Defoe or Ade - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lloris - - - - - - - - - - -
Walker - - Dawson - - Vertonghen - - BAE
Lennon - - Dembele -- Parker - - Siggy
- - - - - - - - - - - Bale - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - Defoe or Ade - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh Gawd I totally forgot about Berbatov!
He's due a goal against us isn't he?

Have they still got half our 2005/06 squad playing for them? In which case, we're fooked!!

He's the only reason I'd take Verts over Caulker. Love Caulker and have complete faith in the boy, but though I know he's a cunt, Berbatov at times is one of the most beautiful players I've ever seen.

Although of course he's not at the same level, he's got the thing that Messi has but Ronaldo doesn't. He's enjoyable to watch rather than just impressive. Cunt.

:defoe:

I very much doubt that all 3 of Siggy Parker and Dembele will be fit, but if they are then great.

I expect one of Holtby or Livermore to play, but I'm quite shocked to hear myself say this, I prefer Jake ATM.

If Clint is fit there's no danger he's straight back in the team. He's better than JD, Ade, Holtby and Livermore. It's an easy pick, IMHO.

I would start with Ade, see if he's grown in confidence since his scorcher in Milan... then bring on an angry Defoe feeling he has a point to prove. We've got to fire up these boys somehow.

Hello guys, just a quick one, trying to get hold of a ticket for tomorrow and been offered one but the seller wants me to send the payment by paypal, in return I get an eticket emailed over which I have to take to the turnstile and they'll let me in, never done it this way and just wanted to check it sounded legit.

Fulham are pretty much safe so not alot to play for so we should be confident for the 3 points, COYS!

Hello guys, just a quick one, trying to get hold of a ticket for tomorrow and been offered one but the seller wants me to send the payment by paypal, in return I get an eticket emailed over which I have to take to the turnstile and they'll let me in, never done it this way and just wanted to check it sounded legit.

Fulham are pretty much safe so not alot to play for so we should be confident for the 3 points, COYS!

Sounds dodgy to me. I've never heard of etickets being issued by the club. Then again I'm a ST holder so haven't had much recent experience with paper tickets. Think the club sent me actual tickets last time we played at home in the fa cup and my seat had been moved. Also got hard copy tickets for away games. Never an eticket though.

Just going to leave this here

Berbatov is utterly terrifying.

It's not that I don't 'get' the Harlem Shuffle - it's all very much organised choreographed fun so that everyone can have a stab at 'going viral'...
But I just find the whole concept deeply disturbing, can't explain it, maybe it's the stillness amongst the madness, or it THAT the point?

Back
Top Bottom