Spurs - Fulham (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, but Defoe was a passenger whilst he was playing, so you could argue he'd befresher than Dawson or BAE!!!

True, though to be fair a lot of the players tonight didn't put in the effort we could have hoped for. I think we should still be able to field a pretty decent side against Fulham.

This one's now a real banana skin, after the Liverpool loss and shambles at the San Siro (I like AVB but he has to take the rap for a poor tactical display). Lose this, and we'd likely see a collapse of Harry-esque proportions.

Same result as last year will do for me, bit of a weird KO time for Sunday as well.

This is one tough game coming up. I so hope Clint is back.

Lloris Walker Dawson JV BAE Lennon Dembele Livermore Bale Dempsey Defoe

but if any of Holtby Siggy Caulker Carroll Parker Ade play, I could see that too.

So much will depend on recovery times obviously

I'd like to see Lennon, Bale, Siggy in behind our striker. Or even Lennon, Holtby, Siggy in behind Bale. Think Siggy has been on a decent run of form and he is working his socks off for us too, which is nice to see. Got to reward that kind of effort with a starting place.

First fucking post after the OP is about the goddamn scum, lets fucking just win this shit, I don't care how. No injuries. Thirty Bale shots over the Paxton roof and a Siggy tap in. Don't care. 3 points.

As it stands (away-goals rule aside) we're coming off the back of a two-game losing 'streak' conceding 7 goals in that time with some shit-house defending thrown in.,.. 3 defeats in a row just will not do at THIS stage of the season.
We need to firstly, put that right, and secondly, put it right all over Fulham.... lots of times!

Win ugly, win lucky, I couldn't give a tramp's rancid hole, we just need to win!

Football's simple really!

I like how, in his absence, Dempsey seems to have become a bit more popular on this forum.
He's been popular with me for a long, long while. I rated him big-time at Fulham, and when he scored that iconic winner for us at OT, he went straight into the Spurs history books.

He had a bad patch for sure with us, as did Siggy, but both are quality players, and I've said time and again on here that of our 3 strikers Clint has been the best for a while now. Not saying a lot I know, but hey we need fighters in the team and Clint's one of them.

I like how, in his absence, Dempsey seems to have become a bit more popular on this forum.

Ah, it's the cult of the missing player getting rose-tinted recognition! Weren't people 'missing' Ade when he was away at the ANC and Defoe had just started to go off the boil?
Mind you, at the time of his injury, Cunt Dempsey WAS chipping in with a few goals, so it's only to be expected!

About 4-0 should do it: Dempsey, Dembele and Super Jan with another brace!! Bale with 4 assists:)

Back
Top Bottom