Spurs Player Ratings 22/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoring goals is not everything. They weren't my ratings and you have already submitted stupid ratings this season so hardly coming from any credible standpoint !!
Being topscorer in the league and winning the golden boot is not everything and Eric Dier was our best player..you are such a clown:contelol:

So you dont agree with them either? Great, so why even post that garbage.

Because that's the ratings that were submitted from multiple sources. I didn't say I didn't agree with them. The contributions of both players would need detailed analysis. I just put up what had been rated. Son can be a great goalscorer when on form but has received plenty of criticism over other aspects of his play.
Dier formed part of a decent defensive unit for that season and it could be suggested led it.

They were an example of what I thought of your clownery and better than anything you've ever posted .

You took part in admins ratings system and gave Forster a 2 ( a bit harsh) but that's not the point. Others gave him a 7 and 8. That means you are contributing to a ratings system amongst those who rated at the other end of the scale. You accepted and participated in questionable ratings.

This years final ratings with last years in the second column and last years ranking in the third column.

1. Kane.........6.63, 6.25, 5
2. Hojbjerg..6.19, 6.21, 6
3. Kulusev....6.19
4. Davies......5.94, 5.91, 10
5. Lenglet.....5.89
6. Royal.........5.88, 6.08, 9
7. Romero....5.88, 6.58, 2
8. Dier...........5.83, 6.65, 1
9. Lloris........5.81, 6.46, 3
10 Perisic....5.74
11. Son.........5.53, 6.37, 4

What's the disagree for ? Or are you just abusing the forum ?

You took part in admins ratings system and gave Forster a 2 ( a bit harsh) but that's not the point. Others gave him a 7 and 8. That means you are contributing to a ratings system amongst those who rated at the other end of the scale. You accepted and participated in questionable ratings.

In another rating you gave Richi a 6, someone else gave him a 1. You are part of that system and you think mine is clownery !!

Mate, you take this shit way too seriously. If it was a visual graph that charts the ebb and flow of how we viewed a player's performance over the course of a season, it would have some (very crude) merit.

A single number is ridiculous. The fact that yours includes decimal points makes me laugh even more. It's about as deep as rating Sam Fox's tits.

It's just a weekly bit of fun for most of us. Dier was shit this week, let's give him a 3. Harry belted one in and ran around a bit, let's give him a 7.

Take your foot off the gas and relax a bit.

Mate, you take this shit way too seriously. If it was a visual graph that charts the ebb and flow of how we viewed a player's performance over the course of a season, it would have some (very crude) merit.

A single number is ridiculous. The fact that yours includes decimal points makes me laugh even more. It's about as deep as rating Sam Fox's tits.

It's just a weekly bit of fun for most of us. Dier was shit this week, let's give him a 3. Harry belted one in and ran around a bit, let's give him a 7.

Take your foot off the gas and relax a bit.

Admins has decimal points also. If my system is shallow that makes admins even more.
It's not meant to be fun and if rating a player a 1 or zero is an idea of fun I would suggest spending your time doing something else.
If its a meaningless contest , admin wins hands down, its compiled from one source ( a dubious one at that ).

Even if admin runs it for a full season the data is from a small pool of opinion and has less meaning than my sources. But everyone chose admins system because it was easy and supposedly because admin was running it , it was better. In the end it produced a meaningless set of data based on a few games. Mine was for the whole season and from multiple sources with no idiotic venting ratings included .

Last edited:
The Daily Express published a full season rating for Spurs players. Here is the comparison with the ratings produced from my system. Only those that played over 25 games.

First column Express , second my system.

Lloris......5, 5.81
Romero 5, 5.87
Royal......5, 5.88
Dier.........5, 5.83
Davies. ..6, 5.94
Lenglet...6, 5.89
Hojbjer...7, 6.19
Perisic....5, 5.94
Son..........6, 5.53
Kulu........6, 6.19
Kane.......9, 6.63

Status