Spurs Tattoo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Johnboy40

Where's the Kaboom?
Marina Sirtis. Actress, Star trek star and all round GILF (63 now...begiing to be less gilfy):

yeah, the second pic is purely for the norks

Comment

Airfixx

Cherub
Has anyone else thought about the prospect of getting a tattoo of we win the Champions League?

I don't have any tattoos but I am considering it.
Ditto.. Was just about to post exactly the same thing.....

(I've always liked tattoos, but never felt suitable cause and i wouldn't just want a random picture in the name of artwork.)

Comment
Has anyone else thought about the prospect of getting a tattoo of we win the Champions League?

I don't have any tattoos but I am considering it.
Ditto.. Was just about to post exactly the same thing.....

(I've always liked tattoos, but never felt suitable cause and i wouldn't just want a random picture in the name of artwork.)
I will be doing exactly this if we pull this crazy journey over the line.

It demands tribute.

I have existing ink but i'm not really happy with it, it will get a cover up at some point, but for this i am thinking simply "my eyes have seen the glory" is fitting enough? Doesn't need to be any more complicated than that really.

Anyway, lets not get ahead or ourselves!

Comment

Register to remove

Airfixx

Cherub
I will be doing exactly this if we pull this crazy journey over the line.

It demands tribute.

I have existing ink but i'm not really happy with it, it will get a cover up at some point, but for this i am thinking simply "my eyes have seen the glory" is fitting enough? Doesn't need to be any more complicated than that really.

Anyway, lets not get ahead or ourselves!
Cock and ball 'engraved' onto the trophy and the date underneath seems the likely model for me at this point....

We'll see; I may go full-on back mural if the ecstacy truly takes over. lOL

Comment
I had a sesh yesyerday with my artist, 25 hours into an expected 40 hour full back piece now. Not Spurs related

I very seriusly considered getting him to put 1882 onto my under-wrist where there's a space - but refrained in the end I wasnt feeling it

Another sesh on Tuesday. If we win I might. I generally don't like tribal tattoos though, football or otherwise

Comment

Airfixx

Cherub
I had a sesh yesyerday with my artist, 25 hours into an expected 40 hour full back piece now. Not Spurs related

I very seriusly considered getting him to put 1882 onto my under-wrist where there's a space - but refrained in the end I wasnt feeling it

Another sesh on Tuesday. If we win I might. I generally don't like tribal tattoos though, football or otherwise
Pics?

Comment

Airfixx

Cherub
Meh fuckit there you go. This was pre yesterday its all swollen & fucked & not Pic friendly now - developed the left hand side further since
.will do the midfke section last which will tie it all together

WOW!!!! That's the bollocks!

...Hope it's everything you wished for.

Looking forward to seeing the finished article!

Comment
I want to get the THFC monogram. But can't find a high-quality/vector version of it. This one:

Anyone got a source?

Comment

Register to remove

Top Bottom