Spurs Tattoo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Marina Sirtis. Actress, Star trek star and all round GILF (63 now...begiing to be less gilfy):

1387981105.jpg

Marina-Sirtis-Bra-Size.jpg

yeah, the second pic is purely for the norks

Has anyone else thought about the prospect of getting a tattoo of we win the Champions League?

I don't have any tattoos but I am considering it.

Ditto.. Was just about to post exactly the same thing.....

(I've always liked tattoos, but never felt suitable cause and i wouldn't just want a random picture in the name of artwork.)

Has anyone else thought about the prospect of getting a tattoo of we win the Champions League?

I don't have any tattoos but I am considering it.

Ditto.. Was just about to post exactly the same thing.....

(I've always liked tattoos, but never felt suitable cause and i wouldn't just want a random picture in the name of artwork.)

I will be doing exactly this if we pull this crazy journey over the line.

It demands tribute.

I have existing ink but i'm not really happy with it, it will get a cover up at some point, but for this i am thinking simply "my eyes have seen the glory" is fitting enough? Doesn't need to be any more complicated than that really.

Anyway, lets not get ahead or ourselves!

I will be doing exactly this if we pull this crazy journey over the line.

It demands tribute.

I have existing ink but i'm not really happy with it, it will get a cover up at some point, but for this i am thinking simply "my eyes have seen the glory" is fitting enough? Doesn't need to be any more complicated than that really.

Anyway, lets not get ahead or ourselves!

Cock and ball 'engraved' onto the trophy and the date underneath seems the likely model for me at this point....

We'll see; I may go full-on back mural if the ecstacy truly takes over. lOL

I had a sesh yesyerday with my artist, 25 hours into an expected 40 hour full back piece now. Not Spurs related

I very seriusly considered getting him to put 1882 onto my under-wrist where there's a space - but refrained in the end I wasnt feeling it

Another sesh on Tuesday. If we win I might. I generally don't like tribal tattoos though, football or otherwise

I had a sesh yesyerday with my artist, 25 hours into an expected 40 hour full back piece now. Not Spurs related

I very seriusly considered getting him to put 1882 onto my under-wrist where there's a space - but refrained in the end I wasnt feeling it

Another sesh on Tuesday. If we win I might. I generally don't like tribal tattoos though, football or otherwise

Pics?

Meh fuckit there you go. This was pre yesterday its all swollen & fucked & not Pic friendly now - developed the left hand side further since
.will do the midfke section last which will tie it all together

WOW!!!! That's the bollocks!

...Hope it's everything you wished for.

Looking forward to seeing the finished article!

Back
Top Bottom