Spurs Tattoo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got Audere Est Facere above my heart about a year ago.

Would definitely recommend going to New Wave in Muswell Hill ... top reputation and a fellow Spurs fan.

Plan on going back sometime this year for another one ... but not sure what yet!

Do you mean the older fella outside? That was Mick. He's a mate of mine. One of the old Kent boys. Gentleman, but hard as nails.

Yep that's him! We all used to go up together as we were all up from Ashford in some old minibus. He lets us have his season ticket to apply for Woolwich away each year :D

Did you used to go up from Kent? Do you/have you drunk in LTs?

Yep that's him! We all used to go up together as we were all up from Ashford in some old minibus. He lets us have his season ticket to apply for Woolwich away each year :D

Did you used to go up from Kent? Do you/have you drunk in LTs?
No. But I'm mates with a load of the Ashford guys. They often start in LT's and they meet me at the Bricklayers or I sometimes go down there. I was with Mick on that day at the Green Man. We met in London with some of the others from the Bricks and went up to Wembley together.

No. But I'm mates with a load of the Ashford guys. They often start in LT's and they meet me at the Bricklayers or I sometimes go down there. I was with Mick on that day at the Green Man. We met in London with some of the others from the Bricks and went up to Wembley together.
We probably know each other then! Hmm, do you know a Steve Hunt? Big bald guy?

I have several Spurs tattoos but have no idea how to upload pictures. Good tattooist in Gravesend, proper Spurs fan too. Inkin on new milton road.

I love Spurs but not even that would make me get a tattoo - the idea of giving somebody money to stick needles in me to scar me for life seems crazy to me, and not in a good way!

Mate, when are you gonna get 'The Line' thread going again?

2072040-not_sure_if_serious.jpg

I have the badge on my right calf, got it when I was 17.. I don't regret the tattoo itself, just the location.

Back
Top Bottom