Spurs v goons pre season game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not in a million years

There’s no such thing as a “friendly” against the Woolwich Scum

Very happy to send a tenner to MIND charity though but attend that shite - no way

Will goons be allowed to have away fans? Since rules have changed for full stadiums? Or does that not kick In until start of official season?

Surely they'll all have to isolate as they'll all have come into contact with each other..... ?

Will this affect us at all? .....When's the date of our game?

Our game is 8th August I believe so I don’t think it’ll affect us.

Didn't seem to affect the Scotland squad when Gilmour tested positive.

...Never made complete sense at the time (esp. with our 2 having to isolate, but none of theirs other than Gilmour himself - Did he not mix with any of his own team-mates?).

Just all a bit weird atm... Don't really know what the actual policies are anymore.

.....Isolate if you have an iPhone? : P

Anyone having problems using the interactive ticketing thing-a-majig. (Think that's the technical term)
I'm unable to highlight any seats to purchase using the choose your own seat option.
:avbcringe:

Back
Top Bottom