Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon the VAR should start looking at this now to decide by kick off what they're giving the penalty for and get their lines sorted for the offside decision that will change the outcome for them in their favour.

Home from arbiet
If we play this team , we win
Hugo Lloris
2 Matt Doherty
4 Toby Alderweireld
5 Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg
6 Davinson Sanchez
7 Heung-Min Son
8 Harry Winks
10 Harry Kane
11 Erik Lamela
12 Joe Hart
15 Eric Dier
17 Moussa Sissoko
18 Giovani Lo Celso
19 Ryan Sessegnon
20 Dele Alli
21 Juan Foyth
22 Paulo Gazzaniga
23 Steven Bergwijn
24 Serge Aurier
25 Japhet Tanganga
27 Lucas Moura
28 Tanguy Ndombele
30 Gedson Fernandes
33 Ben Davies
40 Brandon Austin
41 Alfie Whiteman
47 Jack Clarke
48 Harvey White
49 Dennis Cirkin

Depending on the ref , obvs

It's going to be an absolute arse pummelling.

8-1 to the Mighty Spurs. Jose's post game wank will be aided with Klopp's salty, salty tears.

In other news I'm thinking about giving up daytime drinking.

This the only game I have the least expectation going into. Our record at Anfield is dreadful, and I don't ever see it as a disgrace losing to Liverpool of recent years. They have an incredible team, and with their front 3 they can tear any team apart.

I haven't really got any emotions about the game yet. I think we have a better chance than we have in recent years. They've never really battered us in the past 5 years, if anything it's been too close to call.

Back
Top Bottom