Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Moura sub was bizarre, he came on and did his usual headless chicken routine and offered sweet FA.

Gutted not to get anything out of that - everyone riding on Stevy B but that Kane header was a shocker.
I think Bergwijn had a better match than Kane, and I think Kane was pretty good.

I am now ready for the disagrees.

giphy.gif

We will beat Leicester and folk talking like the title was an illusion are dumb. One loss out of the run of games we had is fine. Now we have to go out and win our next three we do that we are rock soild in the title race. Harry was unlucky as was Bergwin neither let us down. Nor did the frankly bizarre assertion that Aurier played poorly make sense. The only question I'd like addressed is wether jose can find a better balance between soaking it up and being proactive. The Moura sub also felt a bit like a favour to a freind.

It’s just frustrating that after that cunt of fixture list, we still have Leicester and Wolves. Just one game in between where we could hammer someone at home.
The way I look at it, they all come one way or the other. Get through this stretch still within 3 points of first and I will be pleased.

Bill

Please re read my posts

I’m referring to Berwijn

Certainly not Harry

I illustrated the difference in Harry missing a sudden header which required an instinctive effort compared to two absolute sitters with time to hit the target

I couldn’t have made the difference any clearer

That’s why I said ‘an alleged striker’ but you misunderstood

Ok?
Yeah, sorry

Post deleted

:dierpochhug:

It's really frustrating, we've been the better side in practically every game we've played this season, but we had to lose to our biggest title rivals.

Unfair.....
You're right. I didn't mean to blame Dier for the loss. It´s just that I have this feeling since the end of the market, and today I felt it through the whole match - especially in the first half. It's the signing we didn't make - a top CB to play alongside Toby.

Last edited:
It was a good game against the champions. We could have won it and fluffed our lines but on the whole we were defensively decent again and gave them a proper match. I'm disappointed but proud. A massive change from last season. We are still very much in the running. COYS!

I'll be thoroughly sick of this guy's name by the time we potentially ever sign him.

It's like Isco all over again...... It's amazing how suddently these 'must have' players get forgotten about as soon as someone else sexy is vaguely linked by some wanker on twitter.
Damiao
Berahino etc

Fuck that's frustrating.

Sometimes it's a game of who takes their chances and we didn't take ours.

We went toe to toe with the champs away though and should have drawn.

Klopp is a mega prick too.

Back
Top Bottom