SPURS v MOSCOW ...battle for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Instead of focusing on Harry Winks starting a CL game or Toby's return, it's just another day to piss and moan...

...about us being strong!

Maybe, just maybe, Poch listened to the criticism?

There wasn't an 11 he could put out tonight that some wouldn't pull their testicles about.

Insteas of focusing on Harry Winks starting a CL game or Toby's return, it's just another day to piss and moan...

...about us being strong!

Maybe, just maybe, Poch listened to the criticism?

There wasn't an 11 he could put out tonight that some wouldn't pull their testicles about.

After the Swansea thread I weren't going to be happy unless Defoe played!!
:adelol:

Still quite busy here. Slightly easier drive in and car park less full than before but Wembley Way packed with fans. Interesting to see how many turn up hard to gage but dosent feel too bad.

We should have played the strong side when we could still qualify for the knock-out stages of the CL, not when we are already out. It's stupid.
We're all well aware of that.

I'd imagine Poch looking to kill the Wembley hoodo for next season played a large part in his selection or he has learnt from his mistakes (too late) in that it's difficult to get CL points fielding weakened sides.

As I said, there isn't an 11 he could have put out that wouldn't be criticised.

Fucking kill your self you child fiddling nonce. Get the fuck off this forum and back to Kumb. I ever see you at a game (which won't happen as you're an armchair spammer fan) I'll rip your tits off and make you eat them.

Stupid cunt. Unlike you, I still want Spurs to win every game they play. You disagree with that, then you can go hang yourself you dickless cunt
Why are you doing this angry sweary internet tough guy thing? you have shown time and time again that you can be cutting and witty - and personable.
There's room on board for all kind of opinions - and let's face it, if we were all in the same room talking over a beer, none of this hostility would crop up, let alone coming to blows - physically or On the Internet.
Hope you have a great night - hopefully the result will put a smile on your boat.

We should have played the strong side when we could still qualify for the knock-out stages of the CL, not when we are already out. It's stupid.

Have to agree with this sentiment - makes a lot less sense to play the full side now than the last time out.

Don't mind too much either way because I trust that Poch knows how to deal with fitness issues, but it is a head scratcher to me.

Why are you doing this angry sweary internet tough guy thing? you have shown time and time again that you can be cutting and witty - and personable.
There's room on board for all kind of opinions - and let's face it, if we were all in the same room talking over a beer, none of this hostility would crop up, let alone coming to blows - physically or On the Internet.
Hope you have a great night - hopefully the result will put a smile on your boat.

Fair enough and a valid comment. I've been sick for a while now and it's making me both short tempered and a bit miserable. Ah well...it's me birthday on Friday so let's hope Spurs can deliver a couple of good results - cheer me up like
Apologies chaps

This Champions league run for me has highlighted how important Walker and rose are.

None of their replacements offer us anything near to what they offer us. I like Davies and Trippier is steady but we need better back up, more like for like, unless KWP can step up, it's why even Yedlin staying would have been good, even if Trippier is better, Yedlin is like for like and offers us similar to Walker.

I'm glad both are playing today but it shouldn't have come to this. This should have been the game for the likes of Trippier after we qualified for the next round.

Back
Top Bottom