SPURS v MOSCOW ...battle for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No need to apologise

It's a forum

Say what the fuck you like but don't tell Mick that Alli didn't dive against the Swans whatever you do!

So how long have you been sick as you've always been like this!

Only kidding

:dierpochhug:
we all know he did...

except you - you blind old twat.....

:walker-scream:

:dierpochhug:

The praise was there for Zidane despite the quality of player and the intensity of the league there was definitely criticism of Poch as I'm now hearing in opening salvo, needless to underline how important those I highlighted are to us, it's a pointless comparison. Especially tonight where we have 4 days before the next game against opponents who travel to the back arse of nowhere to play a day later

It's pretty impressive resting and bringing players in due to injury whilst being on a 33 game unbeaten run to be honest but I don't think anyone criticised Poch for shuffling before tonight.

Back
Top Bottom