SPURS v MOSCOW ...battle for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to agree with this sentiment - makes a lot less sense to play the full side now than the last time out.

Don't mind too much either way because I trust that Poch knows how to deal with fitness issues, but it is a head scratcher to me.

It makes zero sense to me. Disrespect the CL when you can still qualify by playing a weakened side, yet going all out when you're already knocked out... It's like not bothering with the FA cup, but going all out for the league cup. Or not bothering with finishing fourth, but once that opportunity has passed going all out for fifth place... Or refusing to kiss this super attractive woman, only for you to end up kissing an ugly one two hours later...

Fair enough and a valid comment. I've been sick for a while now and it's making me both short tempered and a bit miserable. Ah well...it's me birthday on Friday so let's hope Spurs can deliver a couple of good results - cheer me up like
Apologies chaps
Should be easy to spot in the crowd then - sat on your own with plenty of bog rolls.
Either to blow your nose - or crack one off if we play like we can do.

Some of the players like Walker played to get us in CL and then had to watch whilst their deputy played. Think he deserved to play tonight. We have 4 days to our next match.

It makes zero sense to me. Disrespect the CL when you can still qualify by playing a weakened side, yet going all out when you're already knocked out... It's like not bothering with the FA cup, but going all out for the league cup. Or not bothering with finishing fourth, but once that opportunity has passed going all out for fifth place...
It's done now.
Enjoy the game.

Gotta say... with less than half-an-hour till k.o... it's awful lonely in here!!!

Hopefully we reach the 61, 000 required for the new WHL.. but I think we'll struggle!

Gotta say... with less than half-an-hour till k.o... it's awful lonely in here!!!

Hopefully we reach the 61, 000 required for the new WHL.. but I think we'll struggle!

Not many teams our size will fill a 61,000,000 stadium.

I think we'll do a good job of doing so.

Hoddle/ Mcmanaman praise Zidane for having to shuffle his Real pack due to injuries and suspensions just after slating Poch and Spurs for not always putting out his strongest side whilst acknowledging missing the likes of Toby, Harry and Moussa. Is he part of this forum

Hoddle/ Mcmanaman praise Zidane for having to shuffle his Real pack due to injuries and suspensions just after slating Poch and Spurs for not always putting out his strongest side whilst acknowledging missing the likes of Toby, Harry and Moussa. Is he part of this forum

Real Madrid have qualified.

With 10 mins to go... this doesn't look good. it's worryingly empty in here...

We'll struggle to get a WHL capacity of 36,000 at this rate.
Shameful!

Fair enough and a valid comment. I've been sick for a while now and it's making me both short tempered and a bit miserable. Ah well...it's me birthday on Friday so let's hope Spurs can deliver a couple of good results - cheer me up like
Apologies chaps

No need to apologise

It's a forum

Say what the fuck you like but don't tell Mick that Alli didn't dive against the Swans whatever you do!

So how long have you been sick as you've always been like this!

Only kidding

:dierpochhug:

The reference was to over the season not tonight

It's pretty impressive resting and bringing players in due to injury whilst being on a 33 game unbeaten run to be honest but I don't think anyone criticised Poch for shuffling before tonight.

Had a somewhat bigoted view of Russians prior to tonight. Met a family from Moscow lost on the Picadilly line including a couple of lads trying to be quite tough. Actually a very decent normal bunch of people. Guess they're not all Putin loving cock munching meatheads. Helped them get to Wembley. Hope they have an enjoyable but miserable night. CSB etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom