SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ByiqjadIYAAF5WO.jpg:large

After reading those quotes from Benji on ArseAnal and Giroud ...

I know he might not mean the 'lost of friendship' a 100%, but at least he's saying something to excite the fans and to show some passion. I mean, this is what we all want to hear from our players, right? That they understand what this Derby means to us.

Benji is already becoming a true Yiddo for me.
Showing that passion, his bantering, and he's even not short in the skills department.

I hope he starts today!

Last edited:
THIS IS IT BOYS... THE COMEBACK STARTS HERE!!

must win...!! nah, too much pressure... ok, how about um; must not lose?? nah, still hoping for the moon on a stick with that one ...ahem... must not get humiliated beyond recognition!!

There, perfect.... there's yer pre-match teamtalk!

Good luck people there (those who make the trip to Emirates Stadium) , I just to see a more inspired team of Spurs than showed in the last previous match with WBA…all players to play with all their hearts at maximum ,for fans!

COYS!

My wife is lying on the sofa next to me convinced she's in labour. I had visions when the fixture list that my daughter would be born on the same day we beat Woolwich.

She's doing her bit!

THIS IS IT BOYS... THE COMEBACK STARTS HERE!!

must win !! nah, too much pressure... ok, how about um; must not lose?? nah, still hoping for the moon on a stick with that one ...ahem... must not get humiliated beyond recognition!!

There, perfect.... there's yer pre-match teamtalk!

How did you do that ?

I think of the three strikers we need whichever of the three will work the hardest and press the most. Other than that they all bring different but useful things to the attack and in this game I think the pressing will be worth a lot more. As to who that is, I have no idea, I'd guess Kane but a worked up Ade or Soldado could do the same.

As I sit here waiting till 230am I'm wondering why this game is starring so late?
Don't they usually have this fixture earlier to limit drinking time and therefore violence??

Back
Top Bottom