SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our center backs are solid (going off past couple of games form) and both Rose and Naughton have been in good form so that's a positive too. If none of our defenders have your average Spurs mind fart we should be alright at the back.
Midfield is where it gets interesting though... Mason is getting thrown in at the deep end, lets hope he can produce!

EDIT
Our center backs are solid (going off past couple of games form) and both Rose and Naughton have been in good form so that's a positive too. If none of our defenders have your average Spurs mind fart we should be alright at the back.
Midfield is where it gets interesting though... Mason is getting thrown in at the deep end, lets hope he can produce!

Ade is our best striker at the moment
Based on what, exactly? He's not scoring, he gets in the way of Eriksen in midfield and he's constantly out of position when Eriksen or Lamela are looking for a runner going into the box. I really can't see it. Kane's looked the best option in the last 5 games, I really think he should have started.

Based on what, exactly? He's not scoring, he gets in the way of Eriksen in midfield and he's constantly out of position when Eriksen or Lamela are looking for a runner going into the box. I really can't see it. Kane's looked the best option in the last 5 games, I really think he should have started.

Based on hes scored the most goals

EDIT
Our center backs are solid (going off past couple of games form) and both Rose and Naughton have been in good form so that's a positive too.
if.jpg
none of our defenders have your average Spurs mind fart we should be alright at the back.

Back
Top Bottom