SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well considering Ade is the only striker to have started a premier league game this season... I don't think it's fair.

Agree for me Kane has also been the best in terms of team play up front, holding the ball and bringing others into the game. Ade has spent far to much of the games this season running to the wings and soldado gets bullied to easily.

Kane feels like a proper centre forward but ade can on his day pull out magic so I guess it's a tough one.

So surely therefore you can't compare our strikers from this seasons games fairly in anyway... The only way it gets close is when you compare across all competitions, that's unfair though because of differing quality of the opposition.

Exactly it, its all a matter of preference and i just prefer adebayour

This year, all comps:
Adebayor 1 (0.21 p90) Soldado 2 (0.74 p90) Kane 3 (0.81 p90)

He's the weakest option we have.

If we're talking all comps, let's look at them last season, since it's a decent sample rather than the first few games of this season:
Soldado 11 in 36 games (1 in 3.3 games)
Adebayor 14 in 25 games (1 in 1.9 games)

If we look at each player's total contribution to Tottenham:
Soldado 12 in 38 (1 in 3.2 games)
Adebayor 40 in 98 (1 in 2.45 games)

So, using the stats, it's clearly disingenuous to say Adebayor is our weakest option. Based on the stats, he's the best!

Either way I think both players get too much abuse from Spurs fans probably.

Back
Top Bottom