SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we lose then I'm going to start supporting those cunts. I mean it, I've had it up to here. It's just not fair, I simply don't know where to put my face these days. It's quite frankly embarrassing. Enough is enough.

#selltheplayers #sackthemanager #sacktheboard #selltheground #disbandtheclub #commitmasssuicide

God fuck it ain't that bad. Could be worse

If Chiriches is in the starting 11 the rest of the team should refuse to play.

The players owe us a performance, the gooners haven't been that good - 3-2 Spurs, more than likely coming back from a goal down. Adebayor to get a brace.

God fuck it ain't that bad. Could be worse
woah_man_it_was_just_a_joke.jpg

Based on Pochettino's post-match comments the players didn't play as requested against WBA. That's a positive, because under AVB a result like that would be excused, pointing towards possession stats and shots taken from 30 yards. So, you felt that AVB actually approved of the slow build-ups and endless sideways passes. Pochettino has now seen what happens to our supposed best players when they turn on the auto pilot and expect a win simply by reputation alone. I don't want the same eleven as on sunday, as they need to know that the performance was way below acceptable. I just want a ballsy attitude, and a good result will come as a possible bonus. Team:

[formation="4231, Lloris, Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Dembele, Stambouli, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Adebayor"][/formation]
People say Fazio is too slow, but we're up against a team that includes Per Mertesacker week in week out. I want some physical presence in defense, and I think Fazio/Vertonghen is the best we have. Hopefully the other new guys (Stambouli and Davies) will be keen to impress. Capoue is by no means a bad player, but we need fresh ideas, and if Stambouli plays then Capoue is out imv. Stambouli/Capoue would be too defensive. Going forward we don't have much to choose from. Lamela stays in the team on effort alone. He tries 100 %, as one of the few in the squad. I like Chadli because it gives us an extra target for crosses. Eriksen is not on form at all, but we all know what he can do. Ade will probably be up for this one, so at least start him and see.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are hardly pulling up tress, get stuck in, bit of tenacity and pace and we'll muller the cunts.

Most of all we need to approach this game fired up, so many games with Woolwich the past two season were their players looked fired and ours look either timid or unready. Woolwich have a defence that can be got at but I kind of take it they will win the midfield battle, at the very least I want us to go down fighting.

anything less than a 3 - 0 lose il be shocked after Sunday.. I don't think scum are that gd just think we have fallen so far behind its a joke.. and frustrates the hell out of me because we was so close to overtaking them cunts

Last season we were a considerably worse team and we could have got something from all three games we played against these wankers. I rekon we'll raise our game but truthfully a point is the most we'll get

As shit as he's been this season, I'm tempted to include Townsend over Chadli in a potential line up. His pace would worry them and playing on a carpet off a pitch rather than that bobbly mess in Belgrade might suit him. Playing on the counter rather than against a team of no-hopers from Cyprus who sat back might also benefit him. Lennon is another possible of course for his defensive work, but they tend not to like attacking wide so not too sure how much use he would be.

Also, Fazio has to play for me. City bagged a goal here from a corner so there is the chance his presence might unsettle them defensively, providing we can drill it into someone to beat the first man. If we do get beat by this lot I'd hate it to be a sloppy goal from a fucking corner/set-piece which has cost us in the last 2 league games and he seems like a logical choice to partner Vertonghen, who simply has to return.

Can't remember the last time this fixture was on a late Saturday KO. Despite the inevitable thrashing we'll receive, it's impossible to let this drinking opportunity pass by. I'll be putting a ragtag group of football supporting friends (no scum) together - so at the very least, I'll either not remember the pain of defeat or turn any plucky win into a legendary memory.
:walker-scream::dier::lamelawtf::levywhoa:

If I don't post on Sunday and am lying in a ditch somewhere, I love you all.

Back
Top Bottom