SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[formation="4231, Lloris, Dier/Vlad, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Capoue, Stambouli, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Adebayor"][/formation]

Edit: Fazio is far too slow to play this game.

[formation="4231, Lloris, Dier/Vlad, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Capoue, Stambouli, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Adebayor"][/formation]

Edit: Fazio is far too slow to play this game.
Never put Chiriches as right back,for the national team he play ever as right centre back ,very rare as left centre back (as he played for Spurs until now) so Kaboul-Chiriches not working well in Prem matches because they played few matches together as parteners in defense ,could work well just for Europa League group stage ,or League Cup…Vlad played very well with Dawson last season ,was a “chemistry” between them ,but Daws left the team …so,with Vertonghen played more matches together instead Kaboul… for the incoming match vs.Woolwich ,in my opinion,Poch must to play with Kaboul and Verts as CB’s ,because they played more matches in Prem ,than Chiriches or the new ,of course ,Fazio (Fazio could be in great danger to use him now,a bad match could be “terminated” by the angry Spurs forum fans…like I saw vs. Chiriches last match (despite he just came after an injury that making to miss the summer preparation in USA tournament, ,he’s on fit 100% ,but he just need to recover form ,the form that made him to be “man of the match”,last season away with 2-1 victory vs Man.Utd on Old Trafford ,or with Fulham away,the same 2-1 ,his fantastic goal,you all remember his goal don’t you? ,he have potential to score goals,in the aprox. min 80 draw the level ,then Holtby scoring for 2-1 victory 2 minutes later…) some Spurs fans from this forum are not agree with me ,I know him ,he’s now at 50% in form ,and 100% in fit ,he just need that Spurs fans from WHL to be with him for support ,booed him is never a solution…in aprox .2 years he will be what is Vertonghen now ,being at 24 years old In the present,roaring nervously from the WHL tribunes to him is not OK,seems that Spurs fans liked to destroy psychic own players,at least despite some mistakes,Spurs don’t conceded the goal from his fault …Romania will be present for sure at Euro 2016 France final tournament,and his cote will be higher in 2016 than now…so ,a little patience for Spurs fans toward him is necessary in this moment…he is considered RCB at the national team –FIRST OPTION in the present ,I’m upset that for Spurs he have some problems in the present, I hope he will pass them soon,and guys ,who going in the stadium,support all the players ,not booed them from the 3rd minute (not all of course,I heard many times in the last match “come on you spurs” very well and loud ,then …low support in the end)

For the Woolwich away match I want to see:

--------------Lloris--------------

-Dier—Kaboul----Vertonghen---Rose

----------Capoue—Bentaleb-----

-Lennon-----Eriksen------Lamela

---Adebayor---

*** Bentaleb – for a player with more attacking skills ,and Lennon ,for more speed as right winger***

……….but all is in Poch hands, despite every Spurs fan have his idea of making the first 11…

Last edited:
10-626-7.png

Scum

Last edited:
I've already assumed this will be a loss to save my mental state. So if we do snatch the win, I will be unbelievably happy. I've already warned my gooner coworker if we win, I will be showing up drunk off my ass in his front yard. Might do that with a loss, too. :kaboullol:

Check this bullshit out..You may even believe it. It's the type of delicious false hope that can make you think we can win away vs the scum:

If we leave Eriksen and Lamela high up the pitch at all times, we can concede possession to them. Give them all the possession they want, 60/40 and have the rest of our team including Ade mixing it in the middle.

All Eriksen and Lamela should be doing is playing on the shoulder of the last defender and not track back at all.

The LACK of possession is key. A low passing % is key because we should attempt more high risk passing. Because we have had all the possesion in the world vs West Brom, West Ham etc in the past and it's accounted for little in the way of attacks. Perhaps we need less possession and more break aways like the ones that fuck us? We can be that team that takes advantage of over passing and over marshaling mid-fields that we are guilty of for a change.

We need more crazy break always and scrambles, or 1 set piece that goes in etc.

Last time we went there, we DOMINATED possession, we won more corners etc and we still came away without a win. Lets ropeadope those bitches. Lets get one of their gormless twats sent off because we broke vs the last man. Lets break their hearts because they dominated possesion and we put 2 past them with one shot on target.

:vdvhmm:

Well obviously, our only chance is to play counter attacking stuff and let them have the ball. The last few times they've beaten us, they let us have the ball and we couldn't do shit with the ball as usual.

I think I will hibernate until this one is over! Although it goes without saying that I want to win this so badly, unfortunately, all I can see is us getting well and truly tonked.

Im playing the Soccer Saturday drinking game before hand so hopefully ill be so fucked i wont be awake to watch it.

Rules please

Everyone gets picked a team out of a hat from the Prem teams playing that day. If your team scores thats a shot, 2 if you concede. Shots for red cards too.

Any goal or card from the top four leagues is celebrated by all with a swig of beer, you can add Scottish leagues too if you like. Swig of beer everytime a pundit shouts off camera too (Usually Charlie Nicholas)

Then you add special rules like "finish your current drink if Kamara says Unbelievable Jeff", or topical ones like "have a shot if Stelling mentions anything to do with Steven Gerrard falling over". Make your own special rules and it can work nicely.

I remember once one of the boys having Blackburn as his team out of the hat the day Man Utd dicked them 7-1. 16 shots later, plus all the beer consumed meant he didnt last too long when we went out afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom