SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a crazy season. When I read Mason was n charge I was like “well, maybe it will be amazing? pretty please, maybe?” First half I was like “fuck me this is awful, what The fuck was Levy thinking.” Second half....”better, oh and Bale you sexy beast, get in why don’t you?” Followed by ”how the hell is Sons goal getting called back? We’re doomed!” Followed by, “handball! Handball! Ok fine, I’ll take the other foul then, give it to Son. C’mon Sonny,! Cmon!! Fuck yes! Yes! I don’t care anymore about anything! wooohoohoowowoooo”

that About sums up my experience, tapping on some iPad thing, keyboard has a mind of its own

COYS

Mourinho in his living room now:
Premier League Soccer GIF by ElevenSportsBE

What a crazy season. When I read Mason was n charge I was like “well, maybe it will be amazing? pretty please, maybe?” First half I was like “fuck me this is awful, what The fuck was Levy thinking.” Second half....”better, oh and Bale you sexy beast, get in why don’t you?” Followed by ”how the hell is Sons goal getting called back? We’re doomed!” Followed by, “handball! Handball! Ok fine, I’ll take the other foul then, give it to Son. C’mon Sonny,! Cmon!! Fuck yes! Yes! I don’t care anymore about anything! wooohoohoowowoooo”

that About sums up my experience, tapping on some iPad thing, keyboard has a mind of its own

COYS
....can you please start writing erotic novels

So I predict chants of
He's one of our own, Ryan Mason he's one of our own.

Honestly I'm so buzzed for him. With his career being cut short after that horrific head injury I wish him the best.

He's in a can't lose position, hopefully he takes his chance.

Can't imagine the emotions he's going through right now. Probably bricking it but on an adrenaline rush. It's basically like one of us fans being in charge.

Chris Powell has a big job on his hands to guide Ryan through this. But I know Chris is top guy. We have gone from a despicable, self indulgent dinosaur to 2 of the nicest people on earth.

Fucking COYS! :coys::tobyarm:

Our defence was fucking horrendous.

We could have been behind inside five minutes and if not for woeful finishing three goals down in twenty minutes.
Yeah sack mason what a cunt he is .... or just maybe STFU

We started like the same frightened rabbits we've seen for weeks, afraid to hold the ball for more than a few seconds, but after whatever was said at half-time we were transformed into a side that had the confidence to take a touch and get our heads out of their arses.

Our defenders won't become world class overnight, but it's a team game, once the rest of the team started playing football our second half defending was on a different level to the first.

Instead of first game in ragging on the team try looking for the positives ... that second half was much, much better than anything we've seen in weeks - or do you disagree?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom