SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right!

I'm ready to get right behind Ryan and the boys tomorrow.!

I feel reborn, I care about my club again now that poison is gone!

COYS - big week!

So I predict chants of
He's one of our own, Ryan Mason he's one of our own.

Honestly I'm so buzzed for him. With his career being cut short after that horrific head injury I wish him the best.

He's in a can't lose position, hopefully he takes his chance.

Can't imagine the emotions he's going through right now. Probably bricking it but on an adrenaline rush. It's basically like one of us fans being in charge.

Chris Powell has a big job on his hands to guide Ryan through this. But I know Chris is top guy. We have gone from a despicable, self indulgent dinosaur to 2 of the nicest people on earth.

Fucking COYS! :coys::tobyarm:

So I predict chants of
He's one of our own, Ryan Mason he's one of our own.

Honestly I'm so buzzed for him. With his career being cut short after that horrific head injury I wish him the best.

He's in a can't lose position, hopefully he takes his chance.

Can't imagine the emotions he's going through right now. Probably bricking it but on an adrenaline rush. It's basically like one of us fans being in charge.

Chris Powell has a big job on his hands to guide Ryan through this. But I know Chris is top guy. We have gone from a despicable, self indulgent dinosaur to 2 of the nicest people on earth.

Fucking COYS! :coys::tobyarm:
See what the players are made off. No fucking excuses now

How extremely excited I am to finally watch Bale play in a team that is allowed to attack. Our defense is still going to be shit though so I'm expecting a goals galore both ways. 4-4

How extremely excited I am to finally watch Bale play in a team that is allowed to attack. Our defense is still going to be shit though so I'm expecting a goals galore both ways. 4-4

I won’t be shocked if bale doesn’t start tomorrow so that he can start in the cup final.

Liverpool drop points, chels drop points.... Doctor tottenham has been placed on gardening leave... Ryan at the helm, were gonna fuckin do this. COYS! Buzzing now after the shitshow the past couple days!

Hate to put a downer on tonight, but isn't it 3 years to the day since the FA Cup Semi v "Jose's Utd"....?

If we knew then what we know now, eh???
How times have changed....

Back
Top Bottom