SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well the one you’ve all been waiting for is here 🙄

Obviously with no Harry we started with invicius up top , Lucas just behind him & Son & Bale wide
Invicius opened with in 10 mins with a lovely volley from 8 yards out . Southampton couldn’t keep the ball as we pressured them constantly
Lucas made it 2 with a filthy chip and N’Dom got a first half brace firstly with a header from a Sonny cross & then his dancing feet beat 3 defenders to slot it home . 4-0 at half time & we eased off in the second half to keep it at 4.

Good team performance but it does make you wonder if they weren’t playing for Jose?

Lucas having chips

Happy manager

Dele in a midfield 3 - LOL
Yeah Pierre as holding mid. Tanguy and Dele pushing forward. We dont need 2 holding mids against this mob. Your asking for trouble otherwise. I mean i just said i would like to see it, of corse i dont think Ryan will actually pick that team. He has more improved bright ideas. He may even bring in some youngsters... Devine etc? you never know. This is what footie is all about. ;)

Had my second jab today. No side effects yet but I fully expect something to happen at around 20:00. A fit of anger and a sudden urge to throw the remote at the TV are likely.

Hey guys... I just felt a little tinge of nerves.

What is this about?

Does this mean I care again?

car slamming GIF

Some fans there protesting;

"Thanks for NO memories " is a bit harsh.

we did get to the fckn CL final.

This is counter productive. Protest last night did not do Chelsea any favours and hope it does not upset the players who are blameless re Super league although not for some of the recent performances.

Well the one you’ve all been waiting for is here 🙄

Obviously with no Harry we started with invicius up top , Lucas just behind him & Son & Bale wide
Invicius opened with in 10 mins with a lovely volley from 8 yards out . Southampton couldn’t keep the ball as we pressured them constantly
Lucas made it 2 with a filthy chip and N’Dom got a first half brace firstly with a header from a Sonny cross & then his dancing feet beat 3 defenders to slot it home . 4-0 at half time & we eased off in the second half to keep it at 4.

Good team performance but it does make you wonder if they weren’t playing for Jose?

Lucas having chips

Happy manager
What were your players after-match thoughts on the Super League? And did they wear the T-shirts in the warm up?

Back
Top Bottom