Spurs v Watford (Mon 30th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A win is a win. We've had an awful week when it comes to paying so hopefully this takes us over that hill and we can find our groove in play now.

The spurs of a few years ago would not have won a scrappy game like this

A win is a win. And there's gonna be a lot of bitter, deflated chav cunts coming back down to earth tonight. And a lot of nervous scousers looking over their shoulders too

BIG-smile-the-worst-spot-on-fanpop-13832208-399-260.jpg

I fucking hate Martin Tyler. He spent the last 20 mins trying to sell Kane and Dele to Citeh and Utd. The other commentator mentioned Madrid and Barca but Tyler is like sure but really Citeh and Utd are who they would go to. What a cunt.

Most wanted a win at all costs and then you all moan with a clean sheet, 3pts and Kane and Dele goal

Couldnt make it up

That’s a bit of an exaggeration. I’d imagine most are happy with how things panned out. I know I am. After the disappointment of the FA Cup it’s easy to forget how big an achievement CL qualification would be when playing an entire season at Wembley. CL football in the New WHL would / will be massive for us.

It's a fucking great three points, massive step to CL qual & two fingers at the pundits, dippers and chavski.

Not a terribly convincing win, though. We rode our luck at times and Hugo was bang on it when we needed him.

Fucking delighted, but also a little relieved.

That’s a bit of an exaggeration. I’d imagine most are happy with how things panned out. I know I am. After the disappointment of the FA Cup it’s easy to forget how big an achievement CL qualification would be when playing an entire season at Wembley. CL football in the New WHL would / will be massive for us.

Dunno sounded like everyone was shit and we were lucky Watford didnt score more than us

:pocheyes:

They got lucky we didnt score more, just offside goal, hit the post, Sissoko missed a sitter, Kane missed the ball with an open goal, we could have 6.

Hugo has made a few good saves, but most were down his throat, we have come closest and totally battered them
Some people just love a moan. Literally every Spurs fan on the planet would have taken 2-0 tonight.

Back
Top Bottom