Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Other noticeable thing is playing just one striker, Perryman being excellent and Ricky Villa giving the ball away twice at the end and making no effort to track back.

Roberts was an excellent player, with a couple of top quality centre halves we could've picked up a league title around this time.
I like, just for the "Perryman being excellent" line :)

Buchan had made his debut against us the previous season at WHL.
Still the only player to captain English and Scottish FA Cup winning teams.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,i have just joined the forum,i just wanted to make people aware of my Tottenham yesteryear youtube channel called duckjive1 ..there is well over 200 old Spurs matches on there & more will be added in due course & all of which are online exclusives meaning they were / are not available online anywhere else.Its totally free to subscribe & by doing so you will recieve instant notification of every new match that is uploaded.Steve Perryman,Steve Archibald,Micky Hazard & quite a few ex Spurs players are big fans / subscribers of the channel.. Cheers Simon (duckjive1)⚽ https://www.youtube.com/user/duckjive1/playlists

Back
Top Bottom