Spurs vs Brighton, Sat 8 April, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lets hope the fans create a toxic atmosphere that is the only thing Levy with react too, then maybe he will puch to get a manager in till the end of the season

Nah. We need CL or EL at least.
For what? To keep most of these players because they fluked another season? To get embarrassed again by the likes of Dinamo Zagreb, Sporting and a painfully average Milan ?

Nah, I'd rather this club have a hard reality check. And the only way for that is only if we're finishing without any European football. Who knows, maybe Levy can sell the club knowing that it's drastically decreasing in value.

As I said, I'm looking forward to seeing some exciting, attacking football - shame it'll be from Brighton.

Fed Up Stare GIF

In my deluded Spurs fandom. I’ve decided that the match = Spurs tryouts for DeZerbi and Mitoma.

Score doesn’t matter as it’s just a tryout for those two + maybe Evan Ferguson if he plays.

Back
Top Bottom